HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Kamran Akmal Latest Scandal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bronco_josh
Professional

PostSubject: Kamran Akmal Latest Scandal   Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:29 am

OK, just want to know what you guys think ?

If you havent seen it, Ross Taylor was facing Shaoib Akhtar, when Taylor edged it behind, only to have Akmal leave a very simple catch to slip, who didnt go for the ball, and it ran away for four. Now why these happen quite frequently, it was two balls later, where he dropped an absolute sitter, where the ball looked to go into the gloves, and straight back out again, again from Ross Taylor, of the bowling of Akhtar again.

Im not one for match fixing claims, as it leaves the door open to any Pakistan player who has a bad game be called for match fixing. I think he is a pretty average keeper at best, who is only in there because of his batting.

Anywho, what do you guys think ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Kamran Akmal Latest Scandal   Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:23 am

Yep saw the 2 chances in the one over on the news. The first one I think I can let slide, probably misunderstanding between him and the slip. But the second one was absolute sitter anyone's great grandmother could have caught it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Kamran Akmal Latest Scandal   Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:59 am

Pakistan were going along quite well at that stage as well... two massive chances which changed the game. Imagine what the Indian media will make of this... especially if they thought Watto/Haddin were match fixing against Zimbabwe. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Kamran Akmal Latest Scandal   Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:02 am

On another topic how shit is Akhtar these days.. Wouldn't even get a game for Kenya.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronco_josh
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Kamran Akmal Latest Scandal   Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Beckham wrote:
On another topic how shit is Akhtar these days.. Wouldn't even get a game for Kenya.

He is definately not the bowler he used to be, but that was the difference between he and Brett Lee. Brett Lee and Shaoib used to be the two quickest, but Lee was accurate more so than Shaoib. Lee worked hard on his accuracy, so now he is older, he has lost speed, but is more accurate. Shaoib just wanted flat out pace, and is now seeing the trouble with that, now he is getting on.

Its hard to say whether Akmal is guilty, I think that everytime he has a bad game, they jump on the fact he is a match fixer. But remember when Haddin first started keeping ?? He had shocker after shocker, and still has his moments. Its all part of the game, where the pressure is on a keeper to bat more than field
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serge
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Kamran Akmal Latest Scandal   Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:50 am

I just saw the vision ... disgraceful ...

The bloke has a history of being inept which suggests to me that they are match fixing by picking a woeful wicket keeper or they are just plain terrible ...

I am waiting by the phone as I kept wickets as a back up in U14s local level ... dont score many runs either ... pity I'm not Pakistani .... I reckon I might be a show otherwise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Kamran Akmal Latest Scandal   Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:49 pm

...everything that smells is fixed in the Money world cause Moneytalks.
i know it sounds outrageous or crazy but whenever large amounts of money are involved you must always be wary ....Not every one wants to work everyday for a living and in the wash up who gives a sh*t about sport results when shit like the Tsunami can wipe everyone out in a few seconds.

In this case thugh surely no one would be that stupid everybodies looking at the Paki's give em 5 years they'll get busted again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Kamran Akmal Latest Scandal   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:14 pm

If he plays tonight the US should invade Pakistan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Kamran Akmal Latest Scandal   Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Akmal ....i shake my head, World cricket ....basketcase

Beaten far and sqaure so don't get confused.....that great catch of Ponting (who didn't whinge to the 3rd umpire and demand a 2nd chance surprisingly) was just proof that he dropped those catches on purpose in my mind. The legal system might need proof but i don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamran Akmal Latest Scandal   

Back to top Go down

Kamran Akmal Latest Scandal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Cricket-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum