HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

The Kid who got sick of being bullied

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
neil21
Guru

PostSubject: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 am

Most of you have probably seen this, this kid deserves what he got
Well done to the bodyslam kid

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al3x7754
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:32 am

Yer great bodyslam serves him right I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSteele22
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:26 am

F***en good on the kid is what I say. Better than letting people walk all over you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:46 am

I posted about this on RT thread yesterday but couldn't fin the youtube clip. Good stuff. Kid got what he deserved, which is what most people I've talked to seem to believe also. Another great viral video for the web.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:58 am

Fkn Bang!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James
Professional

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 am

Apparently he broke the kids ankle and his parents are trying to sue Casey(the body slam kid). lol

This kid will never get bullied again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Legend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:14 pm

James wrote:
Apparently he broke the kids ankle and his parents are trying to sue Casey(the body slam kid). lol

This kid will never get bullied again.

Until someone decides they want to be a hero and prove themselves.. His new found fame has just made him a target for other bullies now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:12 pm

So what happens after they're suspended do they just go back to school and nothing changeS? Bullying is so disgusting, watching it makes me feel sick!! I feel sorry for anyone who has ever had to go through that, it's not right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Mick Foley would have stayed down after that, my god Jail that beast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Caity wrote:
So what happens after they're suspended do they just go back to school and nothing changeS? Bullying is so disgusting, watching it makes me feel sick!! I feel sorry for anyone who has ever had to go through that, it's not right.
It probably depends on the school, but my old school had a rule if you were suspended 3 times a year you got ask to leave (expelled).

I love it when the little shit kid does those little dance moves thinking he is Ali, what a little shit, got what he deserved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Good on that kid, i got bullied at school and didnt/couldnt do anything about it...

i hope that little kid learned his lesson...i cant stand bullying...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panthersftw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Casey the Punisher at his finest.

But seriously, why would the kid even try to take on someone double his size?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:39 pm

This is the bully, with crutches and all lmao

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHORUS
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Even The View in America are discussing this particular incident

http://theview.abc.go.com/video/hot-topics-defending-against-bully
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
Good on that kid, i got bullied at school and didnt/couldnt do anything about it...

i hope that little kid learned his lesson...i cant stand bullying...

Best way I found to deal with any wannabe school boy bullies is on the footy field. Nothing more satisfying in driving a shoulder into a tormenters ribcage and leaving them writhing on the ground gasping for air.. If all else fails a coathanger will drop them just as effectively..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackcf_93
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Brenton wrote:

What a gay khunt. Deserves a good kick in the teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:52 am

Brenton wrote:

His name's Ritchard, looks like the typical feral around my area. The thing is now though, unless he was very good with his details, he's pretty much going to cop it big time over the internet (ie. cyberbullied) until something new and more interesting comes along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:59 am

Also:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:28 am

i can't get over how violent that slam was ..blood everywhere was a distinct possibility
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Niicceeee!!! Bowdown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kid who got sick of being bullied   

Back to top Go down

The Kid who got sick of being bullied
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to: