HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

slight complaint

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashes
Guru

PostSubject: slight complaint   Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:15 am

Now with myself and several other managers new this season I would have thought a fairer way of doing things would have been to start from scratch again with the original squads. Even though I've made some poor trades I still think my squad was very weak to start with much weaker than the original dogs team. I made 375 points last week that is abysmal in every sence of the word no one should ever make under 400. I do know that I have injuries, suspensions, de-listings, unfathomable non-selections but to have only 14 players able to play this week is pretty ridiculous. That can't be my fault, as only 1 player I've traded is injured and not playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: slight complaint   Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:43 am

My knights team was on paper the worst scoring fantasy side based on 201 0, i got randomly drawn them at the start...for me that was unlucky... Instead of whinging about it, i kept at it and now ive got one of the better squads...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: slight complaint   Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:59 am

We did start from scratch? You joined late that's pretty much your own fault.. My team had trades done aswell when i joined as have people joining now.. You f***ed your own team up with that shit trade you did.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KromyD
Guru

PostSubject: Re: slight complaint   Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:54 am

Mate i mailed you twice about giving you back Hodko for Orford i guess and something else on the end to just make your team that little bit better. Check and see if you replied so we can sort something out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: slight complaint   Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:41 am

I don't think that's what you call a 'slight' complaint ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashes
Guru

PostSubject: Re: slight complaint   Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Beckham wrote:
We did start from scratch? You joined late that's pretty much your own fault.. My team had trades done aswell when i joined as have people joining now.. You f***ed your own team up with that shit trade you did.

My fault I was late??? I only did it as a favour so you could run the game effectively my team didn't get screwed by the trade my team got screwed by injuries, suspentions and non selections. It also got screwed mostly by trades before I got the team. Which is where I'm totally screwed pretty much every player in my team not supposed to be before I got it is now not playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashes
Guru

PostSubject: Re: slight complaint   Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:25 pm

KromyD wrote:
Mate i mailed you twice about giving you back Hodko for Orford i guess and something else on the end to just make your team that little bit better. Check and see if you replied so we can sort something out?

Obviously something is wrong with the PM's because I'm sure I replied to you mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: slight complaint   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:34 am

Just going from what you said like while it's always good to have as many players listed at the end of the day it's about points and the trade you did with Stagg stuffed you majorly.. Stagg at his best is a 100 point + player that's a fair chunk right there. Not to mention you got Orford who is a dud and will most likely be dropped. Why do you think we made such a fuss over it? Everyone could see that it would stuff you up except you.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashes
Guru

PostSubject: Re: slight complaint   Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:21 pm

well actually stagg hasn't been the greatest really his averages are down significantly from the last few years. But i do agree the trade did hurt me but as I've said I haven't done any fantasy for 2 years so I was definately off the ball. I do think you should have started with each team as the team because there was still over a week to go when you finalised spots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: slight complaint   Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:31 pm

I don't get you we started from scratch this year.. Why would we start again when you joined, everyone had already made 1000 trades. Stagg has had an interrupted season, he'll be back in no time and you could easily have asked for 2 decent players for him if it's depth you were after.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashes
Guru

PostSubject: Re: slight complaint   Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:35 pm

basically I'm saying that maybe you shouldn't have started trading until all the teams were full or even not let people take teams they weren't commited too. Every player i have injured or not playing atm was not traded by me (except Ellis).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slight complaint   

Back to top Go down

slight complaint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Manager Games :: NRL Manager Game-
Jump to:  
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum