HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hanks Horse Tips :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
avatar

Posts : 5888
Age : 27
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

PostSubject: Hanks Horse Tips :)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Every weekend i am going to select a few races as to which i think the winners or even trifectas will be. I have had a couple of good weeks with money back 4 out of the past 5 weeks with 2 weeks of over $350 of money gained...i want to share some of my tips...

You win some and you lose some and i guess it does come down to a lot of luck. So if you agree with me do it, if not tip to what you think...Last week was my bad week in which i gained nothing.

So Tomorrow night i will post my tips for Saturday! Keep looking here when there is a new post by me for tips or even minor details and i do hope you all win!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neil21
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7563
Age : 27
Location : A land down under

PostSubject: Re: Hanks Horse Tips :)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:37 am

Ill have a crack, as I also love my horses
Im picking at Randwick, ill just go through the main races

R3 - #8 Older Than Time - Every challenge it gets it keeps on stepping up and winning, and its trained by Sydneys leading lady Gai

R4 - #7 Mentality - I think this bloke is very talented, he should be hitting peak form after a 2nd at Rosehill last start

R5 - #7 Black Caviar - Superstar, best horse in the world, will win by 3-4 lengths

R6 - #8 Elite Falls - Came 3rd in last weeks Golden Slipper, that should be ebough to beat most of these

R7 - #5 Masquerader - An outsider who will enjoy the 2400, alost of these horses wont run the trip, where I think he will strongly. Jimmy Choux is a main danger

R8 - #2 Zingaling - A winner last start at Group 3 level, where she beat alot of these horses. Tough to run down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru
avatar

Posts : 5888
Age : 27
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

PostSubject: Re: Hanks Horse Tips :)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:00 pm

My first race i am tipping on is Eagle Farm Race 1:

No.1 Racing Heart (L Cassidy) - This horse is a very good distance runner, has won 3 times over a distance 100m longer and won one on one 100m shorter. Impressive victory of ScarlettJo last time out, should dominate the race and with Cassidy at the helm...victory looks eminent.

Flemington Race 1: No. 3 Cute Emily - Impressive victory last weekend over this distance, it led all the way through just under a length. One of Peter Moody's horses in which Ms Meech will ride, should lead all the way and if not kill them in the final 400m

Randwick Races 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Race 1: Over 1100m i am going to back No. 1 Hot Schnitzel, very keen runner and had a terrible time last week against the best of the best in the Slipper. The winkers are off first time and i tell you i don't really see much competition for it though they may surprise.

Race 3: I am going to back No.8 Older than Time, out of the Gai Waterhouse stables has had an impressive record so far, started at $6 and favourite but the thing that sealed it for me was rider Glen Boss. Should win comfortably.

Race 4: As much as i want to back Herculian Prince with Rawiller and Gai, i am going to back the QLD runner No. 5 Bold Glance. Has had an impressive record though distance may trouble only having run it 3 times with a 2nd and 3rd to his name. Look for Seamer to get him infront from Barrier 13.

Race 5: Is a no brainer...The Great Black Caviar! She will blitz them and has a 2kg advantage on Haylist!!!! I think she will win by 2.5 - 3 lengths cause Nolen will ease her leading into the final 200m. First run in Sydney but should do well providing the weather holds out, if it doesn't we are going to see Black Caviar run first time on a Slow track. Trifecta bets would be No. 7 Black Caviar with No.1 Hay List, No. 11 Crystal Lily and No. 2 Shoot Out who has its first run back since Melbourne Cup.

Race 6: Well Yesterday, the favourite was scatched which leaves this race wide open..Do You Think which is No. 4 is the new favourite for Bart Cummings, Elite Falls no. 8 is a fine sprinter but i am backing No. 3 UATE!!!! The step up in distance will test him, but Rawiller said in the Courier Mail that Uate is ready for 1400m and that was enough for me. He is double figure odds but he has not let me down yet.

Race 7: I can't go past No.1 Jimmy Choux, If he continues the form he is on, i am making the claim that he will be top 3 in the Melbourne Cup if they decide to run him.

Race 8: This was a hard race as i am stuck between No.1 Graceful Anna who is back to here pet distance, No. 6 Dorf Command who is a fine sprinter and Timmy Clark's ride of Ladys Angel. I have always backed Graceful Anna but i decided to stick with Tim Clark and No. 10 Ladys Angel, he is a fine sprint jockey.

Overview:
Randwick
1: No. 1 Hot Schnitzel
3: No.8 Older than Time
4: No.5 Bold Glance
5: No.7 Black Caviar
6: No.3 Uate
7: No.1 Jimmy Choux
8: No.10 Ladys Angel

Good luck and good tipping, look forward to hopefully sharing good results at the conclusion of tomorrows race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru
avatar

Posts : 5888
Age : 27
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

PostSubject: Re: Hanks Horse Tips :)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
My first race i am tipping on is Eagle Farm Race 1:

No.1 Racing Heart (L Cassidy) - This horse is a very good distance runner, has won 3 times over a distance 100m longer and won one on one 100m shorter. Impressive victory of ScarlettJo last time out, should dominate the race and with Cassidy at the helm...victory looks eminent.

Flemington Race 1: No. 3 Cute Emily - Impressive victory last weekend over this distance, it led all the way through just under a length. One of Peter Moody's horses in which Ms Meech will ride, should lead all the way and if not kill them in the final 400m

Randwick Races 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Race 1: Over 1100m i am going to back No. 1 Hot Schnitzel, very keen runner and had a terrible time last week against the best of the best in the Slipper. The winkers are off first time and i tell you i don't really see much competition for it though they may surprise.

Race 3: I am going to back No.8 Older than Time, out of the Gai Waterhouse stables has had an impressive record so far, started at $6 and favourite but the thing that sealed it for me was rider Glen Boss. Should win comfortably.

Race 4: As much as i want to back Herculian Prince with Rawiller and Gai, i am going to back the QLD runner No. 5 Bold Glance. Has had an impressive record though distance may trouble only having run it 3 times with a 2nd and 3rd to his name. Look for Seamer to get him infront from Barrier 13.

Race 5: Is a no brainer...The Great Black Caviar! She will blitz them and has a 2kg advantage on Haylist!!!! I think she will win by 2.5 - 3 lengths cause Nolen will ease her leading into the final 200m. First run in Sydney but should do well providing the weather holds out, if it doesn't we are going to see Black Caviar run first time on a Slow track. Trifecta bets would be No. 7 Black Caviar with No.1 Hay List, No. 11 Crystal Lily and No. 2 Shoot Out who has its first run back since Melbourne Cup.

Race 6: Well Yesterday, the favourite was scatched which leaves this race wide open..Do You Think which is No. 4 is the new favourite for Bart Cummings, Elite Falls no. 8 is a fine sprinter but i am backing No. 3 UATE!!!! The step up in distance will test him, but Rawiller said in the Courier Mail that Uate is ready for 1400m and that was enough for me. He is double figure odds but he has not let me down yet.

Race 7: I can't go past No.1 Jimmy Choux, If he continues the form he is on, i am making the claim that he will be top 3 in the Melbourne Cup if they decide to run him.

Race 8: This was a hard race as i am stuck between No.1 Graceful Anna who is back to here pet distance, No. 6 Dorf Command who is a fine sprinter and Timmy Clark's ride of Ladys Angel. I have always backed Graceful Anna but i decided to stick with Tim Clark and No. 10 Ladys Angel, he is a fine sprint jockey.

Overview:
Randwick
1: No. 1 Hot Schnitzel
3: No.8 Older than Time
4: No.5 Bold Glance
5: No.7 Black Caviar
6: No.3 Uate
7: No.1 Jimmy Choux
8: No.10 Ladys Angel

Good luck and good tipping, look forward to hopefully sharing good results at the conclusion of tomorrows race.

Cute Emily Scratched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru
avatar

Posts : 5888
Age : 27
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

PostSubject: Re: Hanks Horse Tips :)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:44 am

Cute Emily is racing Race 5 at Morphetville.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru
avatar

Posts : 5888
Age : 27
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

PostSubject: Re: Hanks Horse Tips :)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 am

So Far:

Morphetville: Cute Emily - 1st

Doomben: Racing Heart - 2nd

Randwick
1: No. 1 Hot Schnitzel - 3rd
3: No.8 Older than Time - 5th
4: No.5 Bold Glance - 3rd
5: No.7 Black Caviar - 1st
6: No.3 Uate - 2nd
7: No.1 Jimmy Choux
8: No.10 Ladys Angel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru
avatar

Posts : 5888
Age : 27
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

PostSubject: Re: Hanks Horse Tips :)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:25 am

Hank Moody wrote:
So Far:

Morphetville: Cute Emily - 1st

Doomben: Racing Heart - 2nd

Randwick
1: No. 1 Hot Schnitzel - 3rd
3: No.8 Older than Time - 5th
4: No.5 Bold Glance - 3rd
5: No.7 Black Caviar - 1st
6: No.3 Uate - 2nd
7: No.1 Jimmy Choux - ??
8: No.10 Ladys Angel - ??

not a bad day to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru
avatar

Posts : 5888
Age : 27
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

PostSubject: Re: Hanks Horse Tips :)   Tue May 24, 2011 3:28 pm

anyone heading to Doomben this weekend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru
avatar

Posts : 5888
Age : 27
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

PostSubject: Re: Hanks Horse Tips :)   Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:00 am

Hanks Tips for Saturday July 9

Randwick Race 5: Savannah River (no.8)
Morphettville Race 4: Snip N Run (no.3)
Eagle Farm Race 8: As You Like It (no.17)
Flemington Race 4: Chasse (no.1)

Late Mail: Eagle Farm Race 4: Work the Room (no.11)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru
avatar

Posts : 5888
Age : 27
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

PostSubject: Re: Hanks Horse Tips :)   Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:54 am

Hank Moody wrote:
Hanks Tips for Saturday July 9

Randwick Race 5: Savannah River (no.8)
Morphettville Race 4: Snip N Run (no.3)
Eagle Farm Race 8: As You Like It (no.17)
Flemington Race 4: Chasse (no.1) - 7th

Late Mail: Eagle Farm Race 4: Work the Room (no.11)

Chasse got 7th! the horse that won paid $22...Stuck wide and couldnt get back in Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hanks Horse Tips :)   

Back to top Go down
 
Hanks Horse Tips :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Other Sports-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum