HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Ruggerhead is a cheat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ruggerhead
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:55 am

So you are still saying im a cheat with no chance to clear my name(im assuming as you havent replyed to my pm) even though im innocent, and i would love to know how kiwikid has posted this year according to you when you know where he is??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:04 am

You started posting again from sep 2010. From that time Kiwi would have that amount of posts listed. So that's another coincidence. I bet you didn't expect this, just an alt to come in rig a few trades bump up your side, no worries.. Why the trouble over a bloody game.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruggerhead
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 am

another thing thats wrong i posted right throughout last season as i had a team in this game last year,

Your right that i didnt expect this i come on this website to play a game and get accused of cheating when i have no idea what is going on. I guess others that play this game should be concerned that this could happen to them as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:16 am

Ruggerhead wrote:
another thing thats wrong i posted right throughout last season as i had a team in this game last year,

Your right that i didnt expect this i come on this website to play a game and get accused of cheating when i have no idea what is going on. I guess others that play this game should be concerned that this could happen to them as well.

We checked everyone else and no one else had other members listed with the same ips that's the thing mate.

From sep 10 you have 79 posts (which confirms the printscreen) So sometime last year you got a new ip because Kiwi made 200 odd posts with this.. Qlder made 29 posts with the same ip.. How dumb do you think everyone is, everything is pointing at you.

Edit: sep 2 i think actually.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruggerhead
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:22 am

Well i dont know what else i can say. but if you could reply to my pm thats the only way i can think of to clear my name is if i can find out who queenslander is if he/she is supposedly also posted from one of our work laptops.

I'm pretty gutted that i have been accused of something i havent done though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonks
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:22 am

Ruggerhead have you posted from work? If so you could quite easily have the same IP as Kiwikid, most internet service providers have more customers than dedicated addresses. When you logon to your service, you are assigned one of their addresses.
Some businesses have a central computer which stays connected to the internet and all the computers on the network will have the same IP address. For this to happen Kiwikid has to have posted from work.

Now I'm not defending Ruggerhead in anyway, but this CAN happen on occasions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:25 am

Even if it is a work laptop you would have to be in the same location to get the same ip? Pretty sure that's how it works. He's from Goldy mate bit far from NZ.

How come qlder seemed like he new what he was doing when he offered to other people but when it came to you he didn't care being ripped off Rolling Eyes

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruggerhead
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:29 am

I think we can assume whoever queenslander was/is he/she isnt from the gold coast.

I dont know about his trading you would have to ask him/her about that.

Thank you tonks for explaining that, but i would be carefull people might think you are me and start this against you as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:31 am

Ruggerhead wrote:
I think we can assume whoever queenslander was/is he/she isnt from the gold coast.

I dont know about his trading you would have to ask him/her about that.

Thank you tonks for explaining that, but i would be carefull people might think you are me and start this against you as well.

I'll get Panthers to check him out and post it.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonks
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:44 am

Lol so what I dont care I dont play the fantasy game anyway mate. I could have the same IP as someone on the otherside of the world mate, doesn't matter how far away you live from them.

Your IP changes from time to time, Ruggerhead, you can get a list from your Internet provider of what IP you had at what time, if you wanted it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:57 am

For 3 people that have never met to have the same IP on the same forum is a little bit of a stretch yes?

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonks
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:09 pm

Yeah sure it is, but just because they have the same IP doesn't mean there the same person. But if they we're on the same network, all three of them wouldn't be able to be on the net with the same IP, that would cause an IP conflict and Windows or Mac would change the IP to allow to access the net.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:09 am

i wish to take no further part in this game until rugger is wiped from it, for good...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holy Grail
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Ban
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Seriously what's the status on this? Who's in who's out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:32 am

Roger wrote:

Well you would think if Queenslander wasn't Rugger he would have kept logging on, however since this has all broke he hasn't been seen which would have to confirm they are the same person wouldnt it? Rugger removed from the game unless he has something else to say, eg. I was Queenslander and promise not to make any alts again.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruggerhead
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:27 am

Beckham wrote:
Roger wrote:

Well you would think if Queenslander wasn't Rugger he would have kept logging on, however since this has all broke he hasn't been seen which would have to confirm they are the same person wouldnt it? Rugger removed from the game unless he has something else to say, eg. I was Queenslander and promise not to make any alts again.

I dont get it you told me last week i was removed from the game and so did thtr now i see above im only removed from the game if i dont admit to doing something i didnt do. Which is it?
I also see in the results thread you have stated that I have been sacked.

I have sent both you and panthers pms saying i would like to help clear my name and you have both rejected that offer. I will not admit to something i didnt do, I would like to stay in this game though but thats your call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:59 am

I'm not taking sides here, but if the only evidence we have is that the three of them posted from the same IP is that really enough to kick them out of the game?

Also, can anyone get in touch with KK33 to hear his take on things?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:47 pm

I've come to some sort of conclusion!.

I believe they are different people, still in a bid to rig this game to benefit the chief perpetrator/and heavily improve a team to gain unfair advantage.

Rugger & KK have speculated that they've worked together before, maybe on more then one occasion, Not sure if Queenslander comes into play but he is another piece in a puzzle and it pretty much confirmed my suspicion that something was rotten involving KK & Rugger.

Rugger has stated that KK will not be back, He stated he knows where he is and he won't be returning. So If Rugger & Queenslander was the same person as Kiwikid33, why would KK give up his admin role on this site to rig a game by keeping to this diversion?.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:16 pm

F*** this sounds like me a few years ago.

What happened to KK33? is he okay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruggerhead is a cheat   

Back to top Go down

Ruggerhead is a cheat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Manager Games :: NRL Manager Game-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum