HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Fantasy footy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
harvs
Trainee

PostSubject: Fantasy footy   Fri May 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi guys, Harvs here.. I've asked for permission to post this but people don't seem to reply to my messages so I figure (and am aware I'll probably be banned) that I'll start this thread anyway.

I know you guys had a fantasy footy league run by QOOTY at one stage, however it's not running now. I just wanted to offer all of you the opportunity to join the RFFL which is on The Animal Enclosure forums.

I'm by no means trying to get members to our forum and disadvantage this one.. I'm just trying to get what was once a great league active again. I know there are many of you who are already on TAE and in the RFFL, and it would be great if you could all pop over and participate int he RFFL talk again. The sign up thread is here for those interested: http://theanimalenclosure.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47938

Any help would be much appreciated.

Once again.. don't see this as a member stealing act, I'm just trying to get our RFFL back up and running and I know we've had a lot to do with TFW over the years.

Thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvs
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy footy   Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:37 am

Hi all, just letting you know that the RFFL season is about to kick off, so if you're interested head over to TAE and join in the fun!

I know some of you are already listed as playing and it would be good to see you active in the league again.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fantasy footy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum