HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 strange lights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 665
Age : 116
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: strange lights   Sun May 15, 2011 5:30 am

The other night I seen these strange lights in the sky at about 10 pm, there were agroup of them, and they were moving slowly then they suddenly moved the other way stright up almost and just vanished confused alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2156
Age : 38
Location : SYDNEY

PostSubject: Re: strange lights   Sun May 15, 2011 5:53 am

Maybe they've come to take you home, but then realized their error and took off.. Bastards.. Take him, he's yours..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 665
Age : 116
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: strange lights   Sun May 15, 2011 8:07 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Maybe they've come to take you home, but then realized their error and took off.. Bastards.. Take him, he's yours..

maybe their giant space rabbits come down to make some porn, with u dressed up as a chook? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend
avatar

Posts : 14071
Age : 773
Location : Adelaide Mate Winner of: Best AFLMG Coach

PostSubject: Re: strange lights   Sun May 15, 2011 4:30 pm

the planets aligned the other night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 665
Age : 116
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: strange lights   Sun May 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Queens Park wrote:
the planets aligned the other night.

yeh but planets dont move thru the sky fast and change direction dude, go have another cone Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: strange lights   Mon May 16, 2011 3:46 am

how can you tell him to go have another cone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2276
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: strange lights   Mon May 16, 2011 3:53 am

Get the tin foil hat out mate you polesmoker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 665
Age : 116
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: strange lights   Mon May 16, 2011 4:47 am

jtm91 wrote:
how can you tell him to go have another cone?

easy Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 665
Age : 116
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: strange lights   Mon May 16, 2011 4:48 am

Brad wrote:
Get the tin foil hat out mate you polesmoker

yeh ok blueman Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2156
Age : 38
Location : SYDNEY

PostSubject: Re: strange lights   Mon May 16, 2011 7:42 am

The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Maybe they've come to take you home, but then realized their error and took off.. Bastards.. Take him, he's yours..

maybe their giant space rabbits come down to make some porn, with u dressed up as a chook? Laughing

scratch God you have issues kid.. I don't think even Sigmund Freud could work out what is wrong with you.. You're like that lost pup that no matter how many times you tell it to piss off it keeps coming back.. Dog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6040
Age : 25
Location : Fortress Emirates

PostSubject: Re: strange lights   Mon May 16, 2011 8:23 am

They were looking for intelligent life forms on earth and could only find you. So they left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 665
Age : 116
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: strange lights   Mon May 16, 2011 11:00 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Maybe they've come to take you home, but then realized their error and took off.. Bastards.. Take him, he's yours..

maybe their giant space rabbits come down to make some porn, with u dressed up as a chook? Laughing

scratch God you have issues kid.. I don't think even Sigmund Freud could work out what is wrong with you.. You're like that lost pup that no matter how many times you tell it to piss off it keeps coming back.. Dog

me issues? ur the one with a pic of a chook being fuked by a rabbit not me Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 665
Age : 116
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: strange lights   Mon May 16, 2011 11:01 am

philly wrote:
They were looking for intelligent life forms on earth and could only find you. So they left.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: strange lights   

Back to top Go down
 
strange lights
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum