HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:44 am

First, I want to clarify a few things:

1. I can't watch much TNA but had a passing interest a year ago
2. I look at Wikipedia to keep up with the current champs
3. This is 2011, right?

With that said, does TNA really not have anyone better than Sting to be their champ? Is everyone decent and contemporary injured or stoned or drunk? WTF?

edit: Or is Sting actually still a good wrestler and my lack of watching TNA is clouding my judgement?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:55 am

Why is TNA still going?

I flicked on for a second the other day. It sucked really bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Don't they just hire all the wrestlers that couldn't make it in WWE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Indeed they do. While dumping or wasting the actual talent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pantherus
Guru

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Pity that Sting is looked at like this - no idea what he's like now but he was 100% my favourite wrestler when I used to watch WCW
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:17 pm

If you mean my seeming disdain, it's more that I'm wondering if TNA really has no self-made talent that's worthy enough without resurrecting careers or importing from WWE's pawn shop.

Like I said before, if he's still actually a good in-ring performer, then that's fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:23 pm

agreed Pantherus, Sting was great in WCW. I used to love his matches with Vampiro and the time he came out and smashed the NWO after a match between the Giant and Curt Henning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:26 pm

and there is Macho! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Heh ... topic has been taken over. Although the subject of the TNA title wasn't very focussed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Well, Mr. Anderson is the new champ ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:59 pm

formely known as Mr. Kennedy for you WWE buffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:10 pm

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ...

....... Kennedy ........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:14 am

TNA should really be doing alright with who they have, Kennedy, Hardy boys, Kurt Angle, Elijah Burke, and then talent like Matt Morgan, the Motor City Machine Guns, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, they're good wrestlers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:04 am

Isn't Jeff Hardy off his face?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?   

Back to top Go down

So ... why is Sting still the TNA champ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Other Sports :: WWE-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum