HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Danny "Green Machine" Green v Antonio "Magic Man" Tarver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beckham

PostSubject: Danny "Green Machine" Green v Antonio "Magic Man" Tarver   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 am

IBO cruiserweight champion Danny Green has vowed to ‘chop up’ four-time world champion Antonio Tarver when the two come face-to-face in their highly anticipated world title showdown, at the Sydney Entertainment Centre, on Wednesday night.

C'mon Danny!!

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
All_Star94
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Green Machine" Green v Antonio "Magic Man" Tarver   Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Green lost.

Didn't watch the game but heard that he was just outfought by Tarver and just weren't on his game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Green Machine" Green v Antonio "Magic Man" Tarver   Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:38 pm

F*************************k so pissed off.. Went out to watch it expecting big things from Greeny and he just didn't deliver. Not aggressive enough, got rocked early and he just kept running. I don't know if that was his pre-fight plan to try and tire Tarver by staying on the ropes but it was just rubbish tactics. He needed to take control early like he has in every f****ing fight he's had and be the aggressor but he just played into Tarvers hands by running. Tarver the deserved winner, rocked Green a few times and just went ballistic at the end, correct call to stop the fight. Not sure what happens from here, Greeny could try for a re-match but if that doesn't happen i'm pretty shattered to say that could be the end of a fine career. I really hope he comes back from this though, i feel he still has a few fights left in him and if he fights his style he'll beat Tarver. He's still a champion in my eyes, saying sorry to the fans but he has nothing to be sorry for. Tarver was humble as well, both top blokes it has to be said. Next time Greeny.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Green Machine" Green v Antonio "Magic Man" Tarver   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:19 am

Go Tarvs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny "Green Machine" Green v Antonio "Magic Man" Tarver   

Back to top Go down

Danny "Green Machine" Green v Antonio "Magic Man" Tarver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Other Sports-
Jump to: