HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Aus Got Talent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Aus Got Talent   Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Biggest sham of a show, in many countries around the world there is numerous singing competitions catered for individual vocal!, Now can people please suggest to me that either Paul Potts or Jack Vidgen would have any chance in hell of winning idol or x factor?.

Quite simply they would be no reasonable possible candidate; Neither showed they were capable of performing a song outside of their genre!, The rigours of Idol has the producers constantly changing up genres in seeking the most dominant and versatile vocalist in the competition.

Agt does NOT tell vocalist entrants what to sing or recommend or mandate a different genre to sing or express outside their comfort zone; As Idol as an example does by having several different theme/genre nights to test them.

While I can't sing and have no desire to start now. It just seems a waste for a singer to win an all talents contest when they were never ever tested more broader and you'd guess the quality of the singer would be of a lesser ability

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackcf_93
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Aus Got Talent   Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:54 pm

I didn't watch the show but I saw youtube videos of that bogan who played the keyboard. He was really quite impressive.

I take it he didn't win though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Aus Got Talent   Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:00 pm

no the justin bieber mk2 won...

My point is half of the finalists would be better singers then a winner of a talent show; because they'd more likely to do it on a more professional basis and in idol they're told to expand their comfort zone into unchartered waters...just seems like a waste to me when some brilliant magician cant win a talent show because an average singer wins when he wouldn't aim up on a catered singing comp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aus Got Talent   

Back to top Go down

Aus Got Talent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com