HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Rugby World Cup 2011 - New Zealand

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
All_Star94
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup 2011 - New Zealand   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:12 am

I thought Kieran Read played well. His runs earlier in the game were damaging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pantherus
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup 2011 - New Zealand   Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
you don't like Israel Dagg do you?

I have no problem with him personally and I'm sure he's gonna be a fantastic long-term for the ABs.

I think, just like Guildford, he thinks he's all that and deserves special treatment (hence going to the Crusaders where only special players go) and now thinks that he has to do everything himself - pulls off some magical moves (and no arguments whatsoever that he does produce some magic) and then he gets lauded as a miracle man. He had an OK game last night - he wasn't magical and I still blame his poor run and ball-presentation for the messy ruck that produced their runaway try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup 2011 - New Zealand   Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Well done on the win and on hosting a great WC. Such a brave performance from the French, just didn't have that killer blow to put the AB's away when it counted. I thought Richie McCaw was huge last night, he was clearly playing injured but just his will & desire to compete at every contest was great viewing. Read, Kahui and Woodcock were the other standouts IMO.

May it be another 24 year wait. Razz

Professional

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup 2011 - New Zealand   Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 pm

dam what a game. France were the better team on the day. AB's seemed to be psyched out. D wasnt rushng off the line and were more worried about trying to contain the French instead of smashing them. Forwards were running it up as individuals and the support was a second too slow as the ball carriers got swamped by le blue.
Weepu apparently was injured, hence the poor kicking performance though he did all right around the rucks.
donald, ok I'm one of his detractors but I'm glad he got given the opportunity to redeem himself. would've hated for him to leave th country with that hongKong game as his final send off. I didnt want him in the team and even though i was happy a goal kicker had come on when cruden was injured i still cringed a little bit. when he slotted that goal, made a break, got crucial tackles and did that banana kick to relieve pressure i became a believer.
i think the fact he hadnt played the week before meant he wasnt as emotionally vulnerable as the rest of the AB's were.
France, all credit. dusotoir is the new model of teminator, T-infinity. France backs though lacking strike power were equal to the AB's in defence and heart. the French forward pack were hungrier and much more effective in their defence. i knew they had one more great game in them and they have redeemed the NH hemisphere at this WC. lesBlues deserved to win but there is no way we should give the cup back. AB's wanted it a little bit more and in the final 10 played the smarter, albeit uglier, game. winning ugly sure beats losing pretty.

AB's, dam the boys brang it home and threw off that gorilla thats been on our backs for almost a quarter of the century. Big ups to the boys for doing it for all of NZ. what a night, what a worldCup.

hear bout Dagg pnatherus. he's got a long way to go to fill Mil's boots. daggs made more errors in the last 2 games than Mils made in his entire career of 100 test caps. and please do not compare Dagg to cullen. he's not even close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup 2011 - New Zealand   

Back to top Go down

Rugby World Cup 2011 - New Zealand
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum