HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:29 am

New players feel free to click the below link for rules and guidelines:

http://www.tfwforum.com/t15109-nrlmg-2011-rules
-------------------------------
Registered Players: (16 maximum then unlimited waiting list)
Brenton
Roger
Danger32
James
DUB*
Thtr
Beckham*
Ruggerhead
SBW
Cynic
Manly4lyf
Hank Moody
Seaeagles
KromyD

*Awaiting official confirmation of Interest
Red Text labels game administrator

2012 will be a draft format where the order of player selection will be randomly assigned before every 2nd round will be a reverse order of the 1st round.

Time of Draft is yet to be officially announced by Administrator Roger

I have extended interest outside of Tfw Forum scouting possible recruits on Yahoo Answers!.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Under the draft format; Will team names be randomly assigned to align a NYC Squad and NSW Cup player(s) to each player? or will there be a free agency?

Last edited by Thehattrickrabbit on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:44 am

Yup keen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:55 am

I'm here if there's a spot available.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:11 am

Cynic wrote:
I'm here if there's a spot available.

Well it's up to you. If your keen to play; Your in! if you prefer not to play but put your hand up if needed then i can put you first on the waiting list?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 am

I can commit, no problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:41 am

I'm keen, will definitely have more time this time around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:38 am

Keen, sucks my name wasnt there to begin with since i was in last season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seaeagles
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:39 am

Keen. Kinda lost interest last time around but a draft could work out really well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:43 am

I am sorry Hank, Forgot your name. Welcome back Seaeagles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:56 am

Pretty decent effort, 13 names in a a few hours. (Three to be confirmed) But two of those in Rugger and DUB are dead set certainties to play again and Becks probably too.

It's certainly a promising start and maybe a sign for things to come that a draft is the go permanently.

Three to Five more would be good (Two reserves as a buffer) would be idea.

If there is 16 players then a draft can be a succeedingly long process so I'd recommend starting sooner rather then later

I don't want to take Rog's Job and I am not trying to; Just want to be involved and get this game going as smooth as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:15 am

Can someone show me the thread Rog said we were having a draft cheers.

I think i like the NRL one with allocated teams tbh.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Beckham wrote:
Can someone show me the thread Rog said we were having a draft cheers.

I think i like the NRL one with allocated teams tbh.

I am open to either idea; But I think it's safe to say there wouldn't be 13 players keen for 2012 if it wasn't a draft. The Draft is seemingly bringing the numbers in.

I am not sure where the post is about the draft; But I am sure he'll will re-confirm his intentions if you asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi guys, just like to firstly say it's good to see many interested for next season. Also thanks to THTR for starting up the interest thread. I've only briefly skimmed through the ideas and I like some of what you guys have said. However, for the next week and a half I will be on and off the Net as I have uni finals coming up. After that though I will be sorting everything out and organising everything so we can get this started. So just sit tight and more will be revealed in a week or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruggerhead
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Yeah keen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:08 am

13 players up already; It's a real good site to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KromyD
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:13 pm

C'mon thtr, should have been reserved a spot lol definitely in guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:48 am

I'm sorry Kromy, Completely forgot mate. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:21 am

Alright guys my exams are over and done with. However, I've got work until midnight tonight so everything will be put out tomorrow. If you have anymore ideas just put them in here. What I put out tomorrow won't be the final method but just a rough guide on how the season will run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:11 am

Yeah good work Rog; Let us know if you need me to help you with anything in particular
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:01 am

Alright guys I'm ready to decide on what the plan is for NRLMG 2012. We have a couple of options:

- Random draft with 25 rounds, your own team name or an NRL team name if we get 16 managers

- Everyone is assigned one random NRL team, you keep 3 players from that team and everyone else goes into a draft pool where we will run a draft to fill the remaining 22 positions in the team

- Everyone is assigned one random NRL team and keep all players, if there isn't enough for 16 teams the remaining players from the leftover NRL teams go into a draft pool

If you got other ideas or additions to those above, post em here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:03 am

I like all three options to be honest; Leaning towards Option 2 but it really doesn't bother me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:09 am

if someone has time randomly generate every team so when they are given out no one will no what players they have.. alot of work involved but i'd like a team where i can make improvements etc which doesn't happen in drafts.. out of that lot i'd go 3-2-1

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:13 am

It really shouldn't take that long to do what you said Beckham. I actually think it's a mad idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:21 am

One option is teams can be assigned by individual player by player, like fullbacks will be randomly drawn to a team then wingers and so forth. and at the end of the draft process teams will be randomly allocated to individuals. I don't know if it was along the basis of what Becks had in mind but a food for thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:56 pm

2 or 3.

Option 1 is doomed to fail in terms of trading - just check out EPLMG for that...

I like Option 2 and 3 equally, with 1 being my lowest preference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   

Back to top Go down

Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Manager Games :: NRL Manager Game-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum