HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boomer
Guru

PostSubject: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:11 pm

I'm pretty sure last time I visited the Whistle you could click on the last post in a section (on the homepage) and it would take you to that last post - now it just takes you to page one of that thread. Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Not happening to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boomer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Really? Just to make sure we are on the same page, when I click on one of these:

it takes me to the first page of that respective topic, not the most recent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Yea but if you click the little page beside it with the arrow pointing to it (red coloured for new posts) should take you to the last post.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boomer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Ah I see. Has that changed or was I just confused?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:32 pm

I'm not sure, can't remember haha.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boomer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Sweet, cheers for the tip anyway! Kept getting confused and reading posts only to find they were years old haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Yeah it has changed. It changed probably a few months ago now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boomer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Can we change it back? Does anyone ever want to go to page 1? Not a big deal, but seems like an easy thing to fix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:48 am

Boomer wrote:
Can we change it back? Does anyone ever want to go to page 1? Not a big deal, but seems like an easy thing to fix.

Yeah it would be good if we could change it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:53 am

I noticed that a few months ago but I don't know how to change it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:55 am

Yeah we asked this months ago and Panthers didn't no how to fix it either i'm fairly sure.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?   

Back to top Go down

Clicking on "Last Post" now takes you to page one of the thread - WTF?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Final Whistle News :: Suggestions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum