HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Steve Williams racial slur towards Tiger Woods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Steve Williams racial slur towards Tiger Woods   Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:29 pm

If you ask me, I reckon golf is pretty slack. But its stuff like this that raises the interest bar of the general public and I believe may benefit the Australian open. Many will be tuning in to see how Woods and Williams will play given the recent events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Steve Williams racial slur towards Tiger Woods   Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:07 am

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
If you ask me, I reckon golf is pretty slack. But its stuff like this that raises the interest bar of the general public and I believe may benefit the Australian open. Many will be tuning in to see how Woods and Williams will play given the recent events.

Isn't Williams the f***ing caddy? Laughing

How does stuff like this raise the interest level? Do you think people will be tuning in expecting a brawl if they cross paths? Racism is unacceptable in life and i seriously doubt people that have no interest in golf will be tuning in due to some racist remarks. If anything they will be turned away even more.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Steve Williams racial slur towards Tiger Woods   Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:01 am

I never claimed to be no golf whiz or anything, furthermore my mistakes only proves how slack the game is.

but back to my point, i see this incident as similar to the time when Tiger Woods former caddy (Steve Williams, now that you made me remember) proclaiming that his win with Adam Scott was the best win he ever had. Even though he caddied with Woods for a long time.

minus the racism, I think the egostistical nature of Steve Williams and his comments is a good thing for golf.

Good publicity, bad publicity.........publicity is publicity period.

btw isnt it a caddies role to give a player advice and support? so in a way, he is playing against Tiger Woods.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanswell87
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Steve Williams racial slur towards Tiger Woods   Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Steve Williams isn't egotistical. His issue is that woods was so egotistical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Williams racial slur towards Tiger Woods   

Back to top Go down

Steve Williams racial slur towards Tiger Woods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Other Sports-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion