HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 This may be the last NRLMG ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

PostSubject: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:58 am

Tfw is slowly but surely dying and there is less and less activity with NRLMG as each years go by. I am not even sure that we will get the most smooth and effective run game under this format and am thinking we should call it off for an extra month or two to make sure we get to a format that will work and not hit any snags along the way.

Maybe cut it down to a 8 man comp?. How many players are actually 100% active?.

Brenton, Roger, Beckham, DUB, Thtr, Danger32, Kromy D & Hank Moody are probably the most active of the bunch and although Cynic is on the forum as much as anyone he is probably not the best person for this game to ensure any possible longitivity.

We could double up the teams based on reserve ladder?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru
avatar

Posts : 5888
Age : 27
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:59 pm

no sure why this place is dying but ill happily be apart of the new comp or any comp in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KromyD
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4804
Age : 28
Location : Mangere

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Like wise, ill definitely be a part of NRLMG in the future. I think its fair to say that the forums best days are behind us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4177
Age : 27
Location : Wollongong/Bathurst

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:43 pm

I'm always keen for manager type games Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruggerhead
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 576
Age : 32
Location : Manawatu

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:31 pm

im struggling to get online at this time of the year which is why my activity isnt really there at the moment come january i will be on more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3134

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:43 pm

I'm definitely keen to play still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru
avatar

Posts : 1807
Age : 25
Location : Sydney mate.

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:25 am

I'm still in too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5742
Age : 27
Location : QLD

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:12 am

Well it seems like everyone is still keen so what's the problem boys? Get active and start making offers.

_________________
RIP Marco Simoncelli 1987 - 2011

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seaeagles
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4608
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 am

I've had limited access to a computer recently hence why I haven't been too active, once that gets sort out I'll still be keen as ever to play. Gotta remember it's the off-season now though, expect it to pick up closer to the start of next season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6699

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 am

I'm not really overly keen on NRLMG anymore I must admit, maybe it's because of the off season. I'll see how I feel about the game closer to the season (if the forum is still around)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 6317
Age : 27
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:58 am

Sorry for lack of activity. Been busy with work and everything. I agree with some people here, it's off-season, obviously there'll be a lack of activity. It's more a wait and see scenario before we make any changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James
Professional
avatar

Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:31 pm

I'm always keen for some RL sims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 6317
Age : 27
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:59 am

Does anyone really see this forum, let alone NRLMG going further? Site's literally dead, no one's posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James
Professional
avatar

Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:37 am

It will probably start to get a bit more active when it gets closer to the actual season I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:42 am

I 100% agree.

Luckily for us we have 8-10 regulars who are active amongst the forum and we've survived on that before. Most of the forum leavers aren't that of the NRLMG crew.

I see no forseeable danger to NRLMG as I've had re-confirmation of the majority interest in the game and most are reliable on this forum when it comes to activity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend
avatar

Posts : 13691
Age : 22
Location : Port Adelaide Football Club

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:55 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
I 100% agree.

Luckily for us we have 8-10 regulars who are active amongst the forum and we've survived on that before. Most of the forum leavers aren't that of the NRLMG crew.

I see no forseeable danger to NRLMG as I've had re-confirmation of the majority interest in the game and most are reliable on this forum when it comes to activity.
Thtr, it's just gonna be a league forum. Not many people will be on here, and I won't be surprised if it's dead by January altogether.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:02 am

It's not going to be dead! People are over-exaggerating. There is just not much to talk about when there is no currently running sports going.

League, Union, AFL and Tennis are all over for the season. and this forum makes up the majority of supporters in League and Union.

It's always going to be a low amount of traffic through the off-season(s).

The place has 1338 members, More than what we had this time last year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4543
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:50 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
It's not going to be dead! People are over-exaggerating. There is just not much to talk about when there is no currently running sports going.

League, Union, AFL and Tennis are all over for the season. and this forum makes up the majority of supporters in League and Union.

It's always going to be a low amount of traffic through the off-season(s).

The place has 1338 members, More than what we had this time last year.

And how many of them are active?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend
avatar

Posts : 13691
Age : 22
Location : Port Adelaide Football Club

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 am

Cats11 wrote:
Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
It's not going to be dead! People are over-exaggerating. There is just not much to talk about when there is no currently running sports going.

League, Union, AFL and Tennis are all over for the season. and this forum makes up the majority of supporters in League and Union.

It's always going to be a low amount of traffic through the off-season(s).

The place has 1338 members, More than what we had this time last year.

And how many of them are active?
About 10. Football is the world game, and it's getting no discussion. Let's be realistic here thtr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
Cats11
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4543
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:19 am

TealDevils wrote:
Cats11 wrote:
Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
It's not going to be dead! People are over-exaggerating. There is just not much to talk about when there is no currently running sports going.

League, Union, AFL and Tennis are all over for the season. and this forum makes up the majority of supporters in League and Union.

It's always going to be a low amount of traffic through the off-season(s).

The place has 1338 members, More than what we had this time last year.

And how many of them are active?
About 10. Football is the world game, and it's getting no discussion. Let's be realistic here thtr.

There's only been 4/5 topics posted in today. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This may be the last NRLMG ever   

Back to top Go down
 
This may be the last NRLMG ever
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Manager Games :: NRL Manager Game-
Jump to:  
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum