HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

BAN the Screeching Screaming Sharapova and the other screechers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthmania
Trainee

PostSubject: BAN the Screeching Screaming Sharapova and the other screechers   Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:22 pm

G'day you mob cheers
We need to have Screeching Screaming Sharapova and all the other brain dead screechers in tennis, BANNED. IMMEDIATELY.
They're a disgusting element of tennis and should be jettisoned with the rest of the trash.
Sharapova and others deliberately scream their lungs out to distract opponents. It's clearly cheating. It's bleedin obvious they screech on purpose. Because they're allowed to do it they're now ramping up the levels and length of each screech to sheer maniacal lunacy.
Plenty of times you can hear these idiots still ending their scream as an opponent is about to hit the ball back.
As far as I can work out, the court side decibel meter at the Aussie Open is just being used by the commentators to joke about how bad the screaming is compared to jets, jack hammers and fog horns etc.
Tennis officials should toughen up. There should be a set noise level limit. Anything over should be punished by loss of points. Repeated infringements should be cause for match default actions.
Sharapova and the other screamers are spoilt brats that need to be taught a lesson in sportsmanship.
I never hear these screaming dingbat banshees do it when practicing. Why is that eh!
The answer is because there's no way dozens of women on multiple courts would ever be allowed to all be screeching like maniacs at the same time.
If we don't stop this screeching garbage right now we'll end up with millions of kids doing it on purpose as they copy cat Mad Maria and her ilk.
Is that little 4 year old Yankee girl from a couple of years ago still screaming her way around the practice courts. I hope she's stopped doing it. The poor kid will grow up being hated even more than Mad Maria.
Other sports with extreme exertions haven't got this bizarre screaming in it.
I never hear women cricketers scream when fast bowling.
I never hear women footballers screech as they take a penalty.
I don't ever hear women boxers screaming and screeching their heads off when throwing punches.
The exceptions are of course, the over the top screaming by shot putters. Or the javelin, discus and hammer throwers etc.
These women clearly let out multiple screams, as do the men, long after they've thrown. But the big difference is they aint got an opponent across a net.

The only time I ever wanna hear Sharapova scream is when some one gets pissed off enuff with her stupid screeching and smacks her in the gob.
Or the only other time would be if I was giving one of them a rough serve behind the base line,.,nudge nudge,.,wink wink,.,nuff said,.,say no more,.,know what I mean!--------------Although I wouldn't bother wasting a woody on the cross wearing godgobber Screeching Screaming Sharapova.

PS,.,It annoys the heck out of me when this maniacal screeching and banshee screaming is called grunting. It aint grunting. It's deliberate screaming and screeching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pantherus
Guru

PostSubject: Re: BAN the Screeching Screaming Sharapova and the other screechers   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Yawn - one of the few points of interest in tennis anyway - get over it - mute your TV if it bothers you that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Truthmania
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: BAN the Screeching Screaming Sharapova and the other screechers   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Pantherus wrote:
Yawn - one of the few points of interest in tennis anyway - get over it - mute your TV if it bothers you that much.
You are typical of empty vacant brained twerps who have tickets on themselves.
Your answer is pure drivel.

"one of the few points of interest in tennis anyway"
Only a complete dingbat would reckon this maniacal screeching is a "point of interest"
It's gone way past being a point of interest.

I reckon that "get over it" is about the best you can come with up in a heap of your answers.

Double moron fault !

Last edited by Truthmania on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pantherus
Guru

PostSubject: Re: BAN the Screeching Screaming Sharapova and the other screechers   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Points of interest in tennis - performances by the "stars", upsets by young up and comers, and the grunting/screaming/yelling.

By Point of interest I refer to things that the general populous (as in, not including the legitimate tennis fans) find interesting or note-worthy.

I'm not saying that it's a good thing, but your "demands" are moronic and infantile. Nothing's going to happen. What are they going to do - have decibel meters courtside of EVERY game and then have someone run onto the court to tell Ms Sharapova she's too loud? Give me a break. How about someone who makes a really great shot and shrieks in delight (woo hoo!!!) Oi! too loud, points defaulted! Yeah Right.

Disagreeing with you doesn't make me "empty brained" or a "complete dingbat" - it makes me someone disagreeing with something you've said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Truthmania
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: BAN the Screeching Screaming Sharapova and the other screechers   Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:19 am

""I'm not saying that it's a good thing, but your "demands" are moronic and infantile. Nothing's going to happen. What are they going to do - have decibel meters courtside of EVERY game and then have someone run onto the court to tell Ms Sharapova she's too loud? Give me a break. How about someone who makes a really great shot and shrieks in delight (woo hoo!!!) Oi! too loud, points defaulted! Yeah Right.""

NUHT, WRONG!
You're a loopy airheaded dill aint ya. Look at that drivel.
No ones complaining about a celebration after the points been completed ya dopey fool.

Listen up dumb nut. If your idea of entertaining tennis is listening to 2 maniacal bitches deliberately screeching their lungs out to cheat their way to victory, then go sod off an watch em.
I prefer a more adult style of tennis compared to your abysmal crap.
It's a pity my favourite classy player Justine Henin isn't here at the Aussie to flog the screamers.

You're too bigheaded and up yerself with grandiose delusions to accept ya wrong.
And I know you're one of these vacant brained gits who'll childishly want the last word so I aint gunna reply to any more of your pathetic juvenile rants.
My time with you is over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: BAN the Screeching Screaming Sharapova and the other screechers   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:33 am

hehe....

in any case it does bother me and a point's penalty for screeching would put a stop to it immediately..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthmania
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: BAN the Screeching Screaming Sharapova and the other screechers   Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:22 pm

mozza wrote:
hehe....

in any case it does bother me and a point's penalty for screeching would put a stop to it immediately..
confused Another thing that is plain hypocritical from Mad Maria and her ilk is the idiocy of having the crowd told to shut up while the pretentious pampered dingalings are playing a point.
Apparently Moronic Maria and the other screechers can't play when the fans are a tad noisy.
But they reckon it's okay to deliberately scream as loud as possible during a point. Even finishing some of their banshee screams right up to moment an opponent is hitting a shot back.
Before I go screeching mad I'll rest my case,.,.,for the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN the Screeching Screaming Sharapova and the other screechers   

Back to top Go down

BAN the Screeching Screaming Sharapova and the other screechers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Tennis-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum