HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Arrow
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Why the fucked would I even consider watching this joke of a TV show? Lucy Hales is hot though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Sterling
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:14 pm

May I remind you Arrow of our little legal agreement. F*** off away from this forum, this forum and it's law abiding members do not condone copyright infringement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Arrow
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Peter Sterling wrote:
May I remind you Arrow of our little legal agreement. F*** off away from this forum, this forum and it's law abiding members do not condone copyright infringement

F*** you, you hypocritical bald prick. Imposter. You aren't Sterlo. Sterlo doesn't even know how to turn on his Nokia369 let along use the internet browser.

Last edited by The Arrow on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Sterling
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:17 pm

The Arrow wrote:
Peter Sterling wrote:

F*** you, you hypocritical bald prick. I,poster. You aren't Sterlo. Sterlo doesn't even know how to turn on his Nokia369 let along use the internet browser.

I enjoy proving arrogant 18 year old muppets wrong.

I woke up my wife to take this picture of me practicing my radio call on TRIPLE M on MONDAY NIGHTS! Make sure to tune in and DON'T MISS IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Arrow
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Nifty work integrating a plug into your shitty post.

Sterlo, you should be under more pressure than Darryl Brohman's belt buckle to keep your job on Fox. The sooner your mug is off my screen the better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Sterling
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Haha. Nice joke chump (note I WON'T mention your username due to my RESPECT of the copyright infringement laws)

Want to also hear a joke?

What television show have you appeared? NONE

What about me? The multi-faceted beast of a man who can excel on television as much as he does on radio with his innovative, ground breaking analysis? ME. THATS WHO.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Arrow
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Sterlo, I want you to go on record tomorrow on your show and confirm to the world (or the 60 people that watch your mediocre show) that you do indeed have an account on THE FINAL WHISTLE.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Sterling
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Watch Sterlo tomorrow night on Foxtel/Austar at 6:30pm AEST on channel 501. Always remember to check your local guides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Arrow
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:28 pm

You're a shady bastard. But I like that about you Sterlo. I'll be tuning in providing you actually attempt the darts challenge yourself instead of just boasting about being this top darts player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Sterling
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Don't forget the Sunday Footy Show FREDDY'S PASS OFF! With new and exciting players still to come this year, you don't want to miss out! Your favourite footy player may just be on the show and you'll be kicking yourself! Sunday 11AM AEST on Channel 9 - please remember to check your local guides!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1   

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars Se4ep1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum