HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Carlton's Dogs Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:16 pm

You weren't attacking you were just Giving input
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:46 pm

jtm91 wrote:
It very well may be but like i said some only say it so they dont get grilled
But that can happen with anything, you are just using it to suit your argument.
game.set.match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Damo wrote:
^So you have to be a blokey fella to own a dog? As opposed to? A pussy fella?
LaughingLaughing

This argument is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
Jennings
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:08 am

I am looking at my cat this second
he is an outside cat that always tends to sneak through the door to come in
seriously I hate my cat we call it "orange fungus" Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:07 am

jtm91 wrote:
cats > dogs no contest ever, my little man with a big package roams the street raping other cats and bashing other males he is what you call a blessing of an animal, then you get a dog who shits on lawns for people to stand in,, mauls small children, barks at bizzare hours not to mention you have to look after them, just give a cat a feed and there set

Waiting for replys nowfrom the big tough guy 15 year old victorian that think dogs are better than cats

Here's your reply, 'pussy' Queenslander. Wink
Dogs>Cats.
Why?

*Dogs think your the best person in the world even if you are grumpy, when you come home from school or work your Dogs will be there licking your face and jumping around and they cant wait to see you, but cats don’t notice if you are there or not as long as they get their food.

*A dog can sense when you are sad and they will comfort you to make you feel better, cats don’t give a rats arse.

*If a robber comes in or a fire starts the dog will tell you while the cat just pretends it never saw it or just creep through the window if a fire is going on.

*Dogs will love you until the day they die but cats will make you suffer for every mistake you have ever done since you have been born.

*Dogs will help you if your in trouble and are extremely loyal to their owners while cats only care about themselves.

*Dogs can do some pretty cool tricks like rolling over, sitting down, catching balls and fetching things while the only trick a cat does is that it claws your face and furniture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:00 am

i love how TFW manages to turn any thread, however mellow it may be into a disagreement and or discussion on what is better. no sarcasm intended, i do love it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:47 am

liam_bombers wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
cats > dogs no contest ever, my little man with a big package roams the street raping other cats and bashing other males he is what you call a blessing of an animal, then you get a dog who shits on lawns for people to stand in,, mauls small children, barks at bizzare hours not to mention you have to look after them, just give a cat a feed and there set

Waiting for replys nowfrom the big tough guy 15 year old victorian that think dogs are better than cats

Here's your reply, 'pussy' Queenslander. Wink
Dogs>Cats.
Why?

*Dogs think your the best person in the world even if you are grumpy, when you come home from school or work your Dogs will be there licking your face and jumping around and they cant wait to see you, but cats don’t notice if you are there or not as long as they get their food.

*A dog can sense when you are sad and they will comfort you to make you feel better, cats don’t give a rats arse.

*If a robber comes in or a fire starts the dog will tell you while the cat just pretends it never saw it or just creep through the window if a fire is going on.

*Dogs will love you until the day they die but cats will make you suffer for every mistake you have ever done since you have been born.

*Dogs will help you if your in trouble and are extremely loyal to their owners while cats only care about themselves.

*Dogs can do some pretty cool tricks like rolling over, sitting down, catching balls and fetching things while the only trick a cat does is that it claws your face and furniture.

Nice generalizations there. My cat has always been nice to be, I do shit to it but it understands that I care for it and give it a bed and food. When my mum is sick my cat is on my mums bed a lot of the time sleeping - when i was sick recently with a bowel infection she came onto my bed to sleep - the first time in a couple of years. My cat has loved me since it got used to the surroundings.

Your points are valid in a sense, but not all cats are like that. I could quiet easily do the same list with dogs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:54 am

TGBY wrote:
i love how TFW manages to turn any thread, however mellow it may be into a disagreement and or discussion on what is better. no sarcasm intended, i do love it
i love how TFW manages to turn near every thread off the original topic Laughing
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:58 am

Brenton wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
jtm91 wrote:

Here's your reply, 'pussy' Queenslander.
Dogs>Cats.
Why?

Nice generalizations there. My cat has always been nice to be, I do shit to it but it understands that I care for it and give it a bed and food. When my mum is sick my cat is on my mums bed a lot of the time sleeping - when i was sick recently with a bowel infection she came onto my bed to sleep - the first time in a couple of years. My cat has loved me since it got used to the surroundings.

Your points are valid in a sense, but not all cats are like that. I could quiet easily do the same list with dogs.

lmao bowel infection.

what the hell were you doing to get one of those....actually do i want to know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:02 am

Actually, they don't really know how it happened in the first place, it's still one of those more unknown things...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:02 am

TGBY, that put a really bad image in my head, and now I feel sick. You Bastard.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 am

Wish your mum a happy birthday for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:09 am

Deucey Deuce wrote:
I don't recall you having the same mum as carlton Thtr...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:10 am

Deucey Deuce wrote:

That joke has already been done on the first page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:20 am

TealDevils wrote:
Deucey Deuce wrote:
I don't recall you having the same mum as carlton Thtr...

That would be scary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:24 am

Brenton wrote:
Actually, they don't really know how it happened in the first place, it's still one of those more unknown things...

Yeah that happens with any infection trust me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:26 am

TGBY wrote:
Brenton wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
jtm91 wrote:

Here's your reply, 'pussy' Queenslander.
Dogs>Cats.
Why?

lmao bowel infection.

what the hell were you doing to get one of those....actually do i want to know

i dont find that funny ??? anythin can cause bowel infection hot foods can burn the bowell wall then it is open for infection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:28 am

Damo wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
game.set.match.

thats what im fuking arguing about, fuk sake it's like talking to a wall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lions10
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:22 am

carlton10 wrote:
Just letting you know for some reason that my Jack-Russel is turning 3.

Dog Drun

Happy 4th birthday Dog for the 1st of feb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:26 am

All i can say to this thread is Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 am

jtm91 wrote:

WHAT THE F***?! confused
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 am

TealDevils wrote:
jtm91 wrote:

WHAT THE F***?! confused

Raping other cats? Laughing WTF?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:14 am

jtm91 wrote:
Damo wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
game.set.match.

What are you arguing about? Because I am now completely lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:29 am

Damo wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
Damo wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
game.set.match.

What are you arguing about? Because I am now completely lost.

I don't know when i get worked up i lash out, it was a fkin stupid topic to get into i blame Carlton for the making of the thread, im over arguing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
socceroos06
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 am

Why the F*** was this thread restarted, it was so good before, now all these lame jokes have stuffed it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   

Back to top Go down

Carlton's Dogs Birthday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum