HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Carlton's Dogs Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:12 pm

cats > dogs no contest ever, my little man with a big package roams the street raping other cats and bashing other males he is what you call a blessing of an animal, then you get a dog who shits on lawns for people to stand in,, mauls small children, barks at bizzare hours not to mention you have to look after them, just give a cat a feed and there set







Waiting for replys nowfrom the big tough guy 15 year old victorian that think dogs are better than cats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Roger wrote:
I'm looking to buy a cat. Which is the best type?

persian Tourtishell thats wht i got there like brown, ginger and grey and heaps fluffy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6699

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:20 pm

jtm91 wrote:
cats > dogs no contest ever, my little man with a big package roams the street raping other cats and bashing other males he is what you call a blessing of an animal, then you get a dog who shits on lawns for people to stand in,, mauls small children, barks at bizzare hours not to mention you have to look after them, just give a cat a feed and there set

Waiting for replys nowfrom the big tough guy 15 year old victorian that think dogs are better than cats

I tend to agree with you... dogs are a pain in the ass. My mate lives in an area where there are fucking heaps of dogs in that area, and all you hear all night is one dog barking, then another one will join and etc. Cats are much quieter and easier to look after - you haven't gotta take it for a walk every day and have this smelly dog jump all over me when I get home and as you said, just give the cat a kitty door, food, a bed and it'll look after its self.

But the main thing is is that cats actually bury their shit, dogs just leave it there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:23 pm

^yeah, that's the reason why so many cats are stray.
They kill the local wildlife more so then Dogs, and tbh, when a person invades your home, I'd rather have a dobman, rottweiller or German Shephard then a cesher cat.

Only good cat is a dead cat on the end of your fishing line when catching sharks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Brenton wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
cats > dogs no contest ever, my little man with a big package roams the street raping other cats and bashing other males he is what you call a blessing of an animal, then you get a dog who shits on lawns for people to stand in,, mauls small children, barks at bizzare hours not to mention you have to look after them, just give a cat a feed and there set

Waiting for replys nowfrom the big tough guy 15 year old victorian that think dogs are better than cats

I tend to agree with you... dogs are a pain in the ass. My mate lives in an area where there are fucking heaps of dogs in that area, and all you hear all night is one dog barking, then another one will join and etc. Cats are much quieter and easier to look after - you haven't gotta take it for a walk every day and have this smelly dog jump all over me when I get home and as you said, just give the cat a kitty door, food, a bed and it'll look after its self.

But the main thing is is that cats actually bury their shit, dogs just leave it there.


we have a person on here with brains thankgod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Damo wrote:
^yeah, that's the reason why so many cats are stray.
They kill the local wildlife more so then Dogs, and tbh, when a person invades your home, I'd rather have a dobman, rottweiller or German Shephard then a cesher cat.

Only good cat is a dead cat on the end of your fishing line when catching sharks.

see you are just a typical wanna be bloke by baggin cats , "only good cat is a dead cat" pfft ridiculous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:30 pm

^So what, because I don't agree with you I am a typical wanna be?
So wait, when you say cats > dogs no contest, it means you are a typical wanna be woman?

I have had dogs my whole life, and they are no trouble at all.
The only dogs that maul people are the ones that the owners don't take care of.

Your generalisations are absurd, and you are a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 pm

no i am saying you are a wannabe bloke, it is known that men bag cats so they can be tough in front of other males and you are doing it by saying 'a good cat is a dead cat' i didnt say anything about your dogs either so read more carefuly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10656
Age : 22
Location : Brisbane QLD

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 pm

a_F_c wrote:
DaneSwan#36 wrote:
Cats are fun to scare

+1 Razz

Next doors cat roams our backyard sometimes and when it comes past the window i bark. Shits itself and runs the other way. Good times Laughing

haha yeah a few years back next doors cat was under mums car then started going bak to neighbours house and my uncle just barked which he does really good
So fun to scare em lol.

TealDevils wrote:
+1 With what TGBY said.

and what aFc said. This thread should've been left alone, now it's just a fail. It was legendary now it's gay. I blame you Dane.

first of all.....the thread will never be left alone and it shall always be legendary Razz

Also....not that anyone is, but how would I be to blame lol?.?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:39 pm

jtm91 wrote:
no i am saying you are a wannabe bloke, it is known that men bag cats so they can be tough in front of other males and you are doing it by saying 'a good cat is a dead cat' i didnt say anything about your dogs either so read more carefuly.
No, you clearly said Cats>Dogs, yet I am not allowed to say a commonly used quote to describe my feelings about cats? You are a hypocrit mate, and your argument is based on hypocrisy. It's a statement, it's not like I really want to kill cats, it's just a saying that makes my thoughts on cats clear.

Now get over yourself you hero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:45 pm

This forum is here for a reason, peoples opionon's i will respect yours but i dont agree, you can say the same thing but we will have out diffrences. i do not hate dogs, some are great i did have a maltese terrior once but it got mauled by a bigger dog, thats probs the reason why i dislike them now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:47 pm

^yeah, but the fact that you state outright that all dogs maul is what shits me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Oh yeah, also the fact you have to be blokey to own a dog? Wtf is with that?
My sister got a rottweiller, does that make her a bloke?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Damo wrote:
^yeah, but the fact that you state outright that all dogs maul is what shits me.

and what you said about the cats about being dead shits me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:54 pm

If your referring to the poll daneswan guy made i said it would be a mismatch because all the blokey fellas on here would vote, i dont think i mentioned your sister at any stage ??? !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:55 pm

^So you have to be a blokey fella to own a dog? As opposed to? A pussy fella?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 pm

No maybe half of the peopl here dont have dogs but will say dogs are better to impress fellow males or be at risk of getting grilled, it may not be the case everytime but i know alot of people that say it to impress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:01 pm

^Could it be possibly because dogs are actually better in their opinion?
Oh no, of course not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6119
Age : 40
Location : Bungle Bungles

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Cats are Soft it's a well known fact
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:03 pm

It very well may be but like i said some only say it so they dont get grilled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Megadeecee wrote:
Cats are Soft it's a well known fact

prime example
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6119
Age : 40
Location : Bungle Bungles

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:04 pm

is it the Carlton's dogs birthday if so HB goes out to The C-mans Dog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6699

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Megadeecee wrote:
is it the Carlton's dogs birthday if so HB goes out to The C-mans Dog

Nah it's on February 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6119
Age : 40
Location : Bungle Bungles

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:05 pm

jtm91 wrote:
Megadeecee wrote:
Cats are Soft it's a well known fact

prime example

prime example of Rightness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3821
Age : 26
Location : Maryborough

PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:07 pm

you can think what you want i'm not going to attack anymore i like cats you's all like dogs thing is settled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Carlton's Dogs Birthday   

Back to top Go down
 
Carlton's Dogs Birthday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion