HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

When do you start holidays/when did you start?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:12 am

10th December cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timmah6991
Professional

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:15 am

27th November until early February.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svoerman
Guru

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:16 am

tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:17 am

Last Exam was on the 30th Of October, though I got more of a holiday when I was at uni, working full time sux!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron
Guru

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:18 am

sibs#12 wrote:
10th December cheers

10th of December hahahaha...that's agessss away. The lateset I've finished at my Australian schools has been the 7th of December.

I started last Friday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:23 am

Cameron wrote:
sibs#12 wrote:
10th December cheers

10th of December hahahaha...that's agessss away. The lateset I've finished at my Australian schools has been the 7th of December.

I started last Friday!
You mean you finished last Friday?!?! I hope so lol...why have you always finished so early? When do you start?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keno
Guru

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:26 am

26th of this month is my last exam - fkn 3 hour chemistry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron
Guru

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:29 am

sibs#12 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
sibs#12 wrote:
10th December cheers

I started last Friday!
You mean you finished last Friday?!?! I hope so lol...why have you always finished so early? When do you start?

I started holidays on Friday....but I'm at uni...so that explains it.

Part of the finishing early might be private school factors (private schools always tend to finish earlier)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:33 am

Cameron wrote:
sibs#12 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
sibs#12 wrote:
10th December cheers

I started last Friday!

Part of the finishing early might be private school factors (private schools always tend to finish earlier)
LOL I am a private school. My sister (in primary school, at a public school) finishes on the 19th. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron
Guru

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:35 am

sibs#12 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
sibs#12 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
sibs#12 wrote:
10th December cheers

I started last Friday!

LOL I am a private school. My sister (in primary school, at a public school) finishes on the 19th. Very Happy

That's hilarious. In primary school I finished on the 7th. That sucks. When do you go back Sibstiano? I go back early March Laughing (to uni again)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:37 am

Started 3 weeks ago.

Heaven cheers
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 am

hahahaha, i love holidays. this will be Abandoned Christmas Day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 am

i started the current holiday im on now on Thursday 15th November 2007 Razz

*sigh*
uni tho next feb/march (not sure when it'll start)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:39 am

Cameron wrote:
sibs#12 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
sibs#12 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
sibs#12 wrote:
10th December cheers

I started last Friday!

That's hilarious. In primary school I finished on the 7th. That sucks. When do you go back Sibstiano? I go back early March Laughing (to uni again)

it might also have something to do with the fact sibs is in sydney and cammo went to school in brissy?
maybe duno Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Pantherus
Guru

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:43 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Last Exam was on the 30th Of October, though I got more of a holiday when I was at uni, working full time sux!

Yep - work sux big time!

I go on leave Xmas eve, back into it 12 Jan - and have to use leave for most of it! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:14 am

STart holidays on Friday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:14 am

lucky bastard! i have to wait couple of days
Back to top Go down
GERRARDorABLETT?
Professional

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:17 am

last exam tmoz Smile
have to go back for transition in 2 weeks tho Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:18 am

good luck mate! u wanna join the Wolves In the New FFL
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:25 am

Cameron wrote:
sibs#12 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
sibs#12 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
sibs#12 wrote:
10th December cheers

I started last Friday!

Are you kidding me...farkk I go back on 29 January I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tk101
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:16 pm

28th of November
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/tk_tk
torres_9
Professional

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:08 pm

started llast thursday, got 3 n a half months off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:13 am

12th of December.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
serge
Guru

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:07 am

I started as of 2 hours and 26 mins ago cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:29 pm

Wednesday, 26th of November
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do you start holidays/when did you start?   

Back to top Go down

When do you start holidays/when did you start?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com