HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Recent purchases

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:53 am

F*** me, normally i'm all for wearing whatever you want, whatever you're comfortable in but what's next you going to start walking around in a dress?

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:21 am

I know a few guys that wear girls skinnies but like........ those aren't skinnies lol

It's just a bit funny cause of the pic you posted ha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:30 am

never considered wearing them, i might have to open the fly to let old mate out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:18 am

Beckham wrote:
F*** me, normally i'm all for wearing whatever you want, whatever you're comfortable in but what's next you going to start walking around in a dress?

I know my sexuality mate, and I am 100% not gay. It's what I feel comfortable on me and I have been told they look good on me; So I will wear them. It doesn't bother me in the slightest bit what people's perceptions are, I wouldn't of posted the pic on here if i did. It's what I bought and the general consensus on here is people posting pictures of their purchase so i did.

Never in the slightest bit thought about cross-dressing. I don't see this as cross dressing. It's some difference to guys wearing girls skinnies maybe but basically any bottoms can be worn by anyone on any given day by a gut or a girl and it shouldn't be criticised; Guys wear jeans, Girls wear jeans (To me it shouldn't matter, same material just different fit). Guys don't wear skirts.

If you saw the ass of those jeans then no doubt they look alot more like chicks jeans and for all money people's opinions would result in me being a homo, but fashion and people's fashions sense grow more obscure by the day.

No doubt their not skinnies, Flares in fact but normally flares open up alot more then what they look like in this instance, but I bought a pair that are generally as tight as skinnies because i got told they will loosen up a bit and I hate guys jeans with a passion, I am with Hank on this their too baggy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:45 am

most of my female friends shop at the same male shops as I. Not a problem - they just look v. feminine Fletchy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:55 am

Queens Park wrote:
most of my female friends shop at the same male shops as I. Not a problem - they just look v. feminine Fletchy

Feminine yes, Awkward for me? Not in the slightest. Girls wear guys stuff all the time and Lesbian girls are socially accepted in most cases. I don't get how Gay guys get criticise for their lifestyle and what they wear, It's my pet hate really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:05 am

I think people just found the fact you posted a picture of a girl in heels with flares on and said it was your purchase - i'm sure they look fine on.... Lets all take a chill pill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:20 am

So.... Did you buy the jeans and the meatball sub? Cos I'm still trying to work out that pic. I've heard of covering a girls face with a paper bag but I think a meatball sandwich is going to far..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:22 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:

Jareds dream girl?? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 am

Caity wrote:
I think people just found the fact you posted a picture of a girl in heels with flares on and said it was your purchase - i'm sure they look fine on.... Lets all take a chill pill

Oh sorry, I just posted similar jeans, If they were a size bigger they'd look kind of the same as that picture with the heels; But then I posted the actual jeans i bought later when i could find my USB Cable for my phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:52 am

Clearer photo of front and back. Shit lighting with the picture i actually uploaded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:55 am

back pockets - fark they're gay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:57 am

Queens Park wrote:
back pockets - fark they're gay.

Yeah they are, aren't they Smile. Only really defining gay thing about them, and the ass at the back probably too (that it looks like a girl figure). but front on they look fine.

But Gay is okay for me. Regardless of my sexuality being straight. Main thing being their bang on comfy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:13 am

i have to say mate that picture of the back of them isn't flattering. those pockets are horrendous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 am

homo pocket designs and did we really need 3 photos of them?

what did you do? get your mum to take 3 photos of your new jeans?

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:17 am

I'm almost certain you have a vagina.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:21 am

The main thing is, I like em. and they yes the back looks VERY gay. But there comfy so it doesn't matter.

Last edited by Thehattrickrabbit on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:28 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
The main thing is, I like em. and they yes the back looks VERY gay. But there comfy so it doesn't matter.

Oh yes it does... Fine if you can't find mens jeans that fit, plenty do it, but at least try and find ones that have plain pockets. I see plenty of wisecracks and snickering coming your way in the future.. Do yourself a massive favour, return them and get plain jeans or at the very least take the pockets off..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:33 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Thehattrickrabbit wrote:

Oh yes it does... Fine if you can't find mens jeans that fit, plenty do it, but at least try and find ones that have plain pockets. I see plenty of wisecracks and snickering coming your way in the future.. Do yourself a massive favour, return them and get plain jeans or at the very least take the pockets off..

No It doesn't. It really doesn't.

I don't think i'd be able to take them back even if i wante to, I've already washed them once and yeah.

There isn't much they can do when I am open about it and I really don't care less what comes around. I have nothing to hide. And I am certainly not gay not that it should matter if i was!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 am

Anyway moving on. 6 meats last night from Domino's = BEST PIZZA!. Shown below is a 7 meats pizza though, Can't seem to find a picture of a 6 meats one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Thehattrickrabbit wrote:

No It doesn't. It really doesn't.

I don't think i'd be able to take them back even if i wante to, I've already washed them once and yeah.

There isn't much they can do when I am open about it and I really don't care less what comes around. I have nothing to hide. And I am certainly not gay not that it should matter if i was!.

Of course it doesn't matter what your sexuality is. But I've never seen a gay man wear jeans with pockets as bad as that. Surely there had to be plain jeans there for you to buy?? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:34 am

Yeah well, I'll look out for some. But me personally. I never have to see them because there on the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pantherus
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:43 am

Mate - if you're cool with them and don't care what flak you may or may not get for wearing them then good for you.

The fact that you're making such a big deal about posting pics of them on here etc suggested you DO care about what people think which is the worry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:47 am

Pantherus wrote:
Mate - if you're cool with them and don't care what flak you may or may not get for wearing them then good for you.

The fact that you're making such a big deal about posting pics of them on here etc suggested you DO care about what people think which is the worry...

I really don't care what people think, I wear those jeans out nearly every day since i got them like a week ago, I posted the pics to just gain opinions but i never really was going to change my mind about my stance and the fact that I'd invite any other guy to try flares on since the skinny invasion has guys hooked in. They're amazingly comfy (Flares). and Guys wear girls skinnies cause they are tighter then the guy versions. It doesn't phase you about how they look once you put them on. Comfort beats taste every time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 am

Nah i don't agree.

If i find a pair of sexy heels & i know that they are gonna kill my feet i still choose them everyday over something else that wouldn't look as good with my outfit

Oh & these <3

Last edited by Caity on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent purchases   

Back to top Go down

Recent purchases
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-