HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Soccer Manager

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:59 pm

I prefer to manage teams that I support like Freamunde in one of the Portuguese Liga's. I'm waiting for the A-league season to start so I can take over Sydney but I'd have to leave Arsenal (in our league) or Aston Villa in the EPL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:41 am

YEWW!!! I beat Sporting CP 2-0 and I'm in the semi finals!!!!! And SCOTTTY MAC did it again with a double, what a fkn legend! Smile Dancing

I now face Sao Paulo in the semis, the other semi is Barca v Ajax so I should win Smile

Dancing

In other news, Fiorentia has bidded on my star forward who is 25 years old and has a 91 rating. They're giving me 20 million for him. Do you guys think I should accept?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neil21
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:52 am

Sibs to find a good team what you do is you searh clubs and it will give you all the availble gameworlds for that club
With my other email address i picked up AC Milan and Bayern Munich last night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:59 am

Okay, cheers Neil. Where do you do that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neil21
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:04 am

When you go into the bit where you try to find a club
On the left handside there are all these boxes saying gameworld number search, world search
there should be one saying club search
you type in the clubs name and it will come up with all the availble gameworlds with that club
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:44 pm

I got offered the job at Villarreal but I denied it...I'm happy at Zenit, and plus they are almost certain for relegation. Smile

I have a match against TFL tomorrow morning in the league, but I expect to lose..I've sent out a mainly second-string side because all my lads are tired from my World Champ Cup QF, but hopefully they can do the job Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neil21
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:10 pm

I got offered the Villareal job about 3-4 days ago as well
But also declined
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Football is a funny thing sibs, who knows, you might win. Goodluck! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:08 am

affraid WTF?!?!!

I beat Arsenal 4-0!!! I deadset can't believe it...TFL's side had an average rating of 93 on the park, mine was 87!!! Surprised

I'm so happy but it's almost too good to be true...I've moved up to 15th!!! Smile

In my other gameworld I beat Man Utd 3-1 (with Chelsea) Dancing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:32 am

Well done Sibs. I was pretty shocked that I lost by that much but I had a feeling I'd lose for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:24 am

won WCCS quarter final 2-1.

now into semi final, and think i have a chance of winning, with only Fiorentina and either River Plate and Udinese standing in my way of the championship. (fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:03 pm

I beat Sevilla with Arsenal 7-2 and I now sit in 4th.

In my Portuguese Liga, my side Freamunde beat Gil Vicente 5-4. I'm now in 14th.

And in the EPL, my side Aston Villa drew 0-all with Blackburn and I sit in 4th place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:25 am

I won my World Champ Cup semi final 3-1 against Sao Paulo, which I was extremely happy with considering all my players were tired from previous games, and also because I have 3 injured players and one suspended. Smile

I play Barca in the final and it will be a very tough match, but hopefully I win! They beat Ajax 2-0 in the semi. I face Villarreal in the league next, should beat them.

On the downside, 2 of my 3 injured players will miss my final and one is out for the rest of the season. Two of my injured players are in my top 3 best players also. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:04 pm

It's a difficult job balancing cup and league matches. Injuries don't help the cause aswell. I'm currently managing Aston Villa in the EPL and I was going through that. I didn't manage to survive in the cup but I'm still in 4th in the league.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:16 am

ARGH I lost 3-2 to Atletico Madrid, I was 2-1 up and they scored two goals in the 82nd and 83rd minutes Mad

In my other league I beat PSV 2-0 (with Chelsea). Despite it I've gone down to 7th, Liverpool have a better G/D to me. I wont win the league but hopefully I can finish in the top four...I should ifnish in the top 6 at least!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:08 pm

In our league, I won at home against Man United 2-1. I've moved up from 5th to 4th since the last round. 10 points of the leader, Juventus. But when I took over Arsenal was 9th so I've caught up.

In the Portuguese Second Division, I lost away to Desportivo de Aves 1-0 for my first loss in 5-6 games since I took over Freamunde. I'm currently in 13th out of 16.

In the EPL, I won away from home to Newcastle 2-1. I remain in 2nd place, one point behind West Brom, 3 infront of Arsenal and 5 ahead of Liverpool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DUB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Beat Fiorentina 2-1 in WCCS Semi, with Man City.

Now verse Udinese in 2 weeks for the Cup.

also, sittng in 3rd in divison 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:30 am

In the Portuguese league, my side Freamunde beat Gondomar 3-1 to move from 13th to 9th on the ladder.

In our league, my side Arsenal beat Liverpool (Panthers) 4-1 to move from 4th to 3rd on the ladder.

In the EPL, my side Aston Villa lost to Tottenham 1-0 but I remain in 2nd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 am

I've lost AGAIN in the league, 4th time in a row, this time against Barcelona. I'm now in relegation zone, two points behind Sevilla. Thank GOD the Cup ends in two days, then I can focus on the league!

I played reserves, so my first team is fit for my cup final which is in two days. And guess what, Barcelona played their full side, so hopefully they're all fatigued for our cup final!!! Smile

I'm missing two of my best players but I'm confident I can win. If I dont, well then I'm bloody happy I got this far, and I'll be losing against Barca (one of the best teams in the league). No one can say I havent done well, considering how much better all the other sides are Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:00 pm

I'm thinking of quitting Arsenal to join an A-league competition. I have some 'projects' going on with Aston Villa and Freamunde which are long term while at Arsenal there is nothing for me to do but pick who to start every match.

What do you guys think I should do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Do whatever you want Smile

I wanna get an A-league side also, so if you find a good league, tell me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Alright, I'll let you know. Beckham is also looking for an A-league side. you should join SP sibs. We need Aussie members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:15 am

I'm a member on it but I never go on, but I might try and get over there more often Smile

EDIT: I just took over Brisbane Roar in the leagu you joined TFL Very Happy It's a pretty good side, got Mancienne, Itandje, Macheda and Pedro Smile I've got 2.1 million in the bank which isnt bad I suppose, for the A-League at least. Just curious, how did I get those players, because arent you only allowed to transfer players in your game world, and theres only A-League clubs in our gameworld?

Also, does our transfer budget get renewed at the end of the season or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:08 am

LOL no you can search players and sign them from other leagues. Good work. I have a few good players. One is from the Liverpool team and another from United. I just signed some Freamunde players. I had about 7 million to spend.

You probably have that money from selling players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:17 am

I lost 3-1 to Barca in the WCC final. Sad Oh well, I got 1,750,000 in prize money and I'm really happy I made the final!!! I've done brilliantly in the cup, now I can focus on getting out of relegation in the league Smile

In my Brisbane Roar team, I lost 2-0 to the Fury in the cup but dont really mind, I can focus on the league and avoid the suspensions and injuries I got in the cup like I did with Zenit!

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Manager   

Back to top Go down

Soccer Manager
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Games :: Football Games-
Jump to: