HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Console Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
All_Star94
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:17 pm

the good old N64 Becks. Always played it when I was young. Always played Mario Kart 64, Perfect Dark and Goldeneye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:47 pm

I downloaded a N64 emulator the other day (considering I never actually had an N64.... by the time my parents finally relented and bought me and my brother a console, it was the XBOX/PS2/GameCube era. But I played N64 at a mate's place a lot)

Been so good, rocking out a few Mario games and the like Very Happy Nothing like an actual N64 though, but still a decent enough substitute.

Trying to find an Episode I: Racer ROM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:06 pm

duke nuken coming out on ps3. im excitied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Thought Homefront was tops. Not as good as Medal of Honour but shits over COD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Styletix wrote:
Thought Homefront was tops. Not as good as Medal of Honour but shits over COD.

Yeah I haven't played it for a while but have enjoyed it. Couldn't get into MOH but, though did enjoy blasting those nazis in the original MOH in HD. Just finished Bulletstorm and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Both very good shooters. And def can't wait for the Duke. Playing through Hard Rain at the moment. It's a great game but not one ya can sit and play for hours at a time. Don't know Whether to play Uncharted 2 or Just Cause 2 next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:21 pm

jtm91 wrote:
duke nuken coming out on ps3. im excitied
Hail to the king, baby cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:24 am

Sucks that we cant get the new Mortal Kombat game over here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:34 am

got donkey kong for the wii yesterday and it freaking rocks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:15 am

Damo wrote:
And yeah am looking for LA Noire, the technologies they have implemented (the facial features etc.) is astounding.

Same, it looks amazing, can't wait to get my hands on it.

Bought NBA 2k11 and Madden 11 the other day, NBA 2k11 is good, haven't liked basketball in the past but I'm really enjoying this game. Playing as Miami, safe to say Wade and LeBron do everything lol.

Gave Madden one shot, played as the Saints, lost to the Rams 14-7. Not bad to get the first touchdown of the match in my first ever game of Madden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Brad wrote:

Yeah I know. Don't understand why as I've been playing it since the SNES and I'm yet to rip someone's arms off or turn into a dragon a bite their torso in two.. Still working on it but..

Anyway heres some good news for you: As the Ps3 is region free for games you can order from Amazon etc and get it from Uk or Us, a lot cheaper as well (Esp in US with the strong Aus dollar) .. Fight the system.. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_play_American_PS3_games_on_an_Australian_PAL_PS3_console

http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat-Playstation-3/dp/B003O6E1JS/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1303467246&sr=1-1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnny_gunn
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:36 pm

love the assassins creed series cant wait 4 next 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:16 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Brad wrote:

Yeah I know. Don't understand why as I've been playing it since the SNES and I'm yet to rip someone's arms off or turn into a dragon a bite their torso in two.. Still working on it but..

Anyway heres some good news for you: As the Ps3 is region free for games you can order from Amazon etc and get it from Uk or Us, a lot cheaper as well (Esp in US with the strong Aus dollar) .. Fight the system.. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_play_American_PS3_games_on_an_Australian_PAL_PS3_console

http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat-Playstation-3/dp/B003O6E1JS/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1303467246&sr=1-1

Ive read (on wikipedia haha) that you can get fined as much as $110,000 getting it sent into the country. I dont have a PS3 anyway haha.

Seriously though, by the looks of the trailers and gameplay videos it doesnt even look that bad or that much worse than the others. I really want to play it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:30 am

u fucked up gaming nerds Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:11 am

Quote :
Karate is for fags
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:48 am

Brad wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Brad wrote:

Ive read (on wikipedia haha) that you can get fined as much as $110,000 getting it sent into the country. I dont have a PS3 anyway haha.

Seriously though, by the looks of the trailers and gameplay videos it doesnt even look that bad or that much worse than the others. I really want to play it

Are you sure thats not for copyright infringements etc? I don't see how they can fine someone for wanting to buy a game , esp if they are of adult age, because dumbass bureaucrats think a game is to violent, but won't supply an 18+ classification. This whole violent videogames/movies create violent people is complete b.s. I've been playing Mortal Kombat and the like for 20 odd years and haven't thrown a punch in anger since high school.. The ratings are so inconsistent as well. They'll let kids buy a game that allows them to blow off peoples heads etc. but ya can't knock them into a pit of spikes/acid? Hell look at Jurassic park. A PG rating yet a guy get bitten in half by a T-Rex.. Anyway, I've ordered my copy and Amazons already posted it with no warnings etc.. Should be here in 2 weeks..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lions10
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am

whats doing with the ps3. i can't get online
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Are you sure thats not for copyright infringements etc? I don't see how they can fine someone for wanting to buy a game , esp if they are of adult age, because dumbass bureaucrats think a game is to violent, but won't supply an 18+ classification. This whole violent videogames/movies create violent people is complete b.s. I've been playing Mortal Kombat and the like for 20 odd years and haven't thrown a punch in anger since high school.. The ratings are so inconsistent as well. They'll let kids buy a game that allows them to blow off peoples heads etc. but ya can't knock them into a pit of spikes/acid? Hell look at Jurassic park. A PG rating yet a guy get bitten in half by a T-Rex.. Anyway, I've ordered my copy and Amazons already posted it with no warnings etc.. Should be here in 2 weeks..

I dont know much about customs and whatever, but according to wiki its actually banned from the country and is on the "Australian Customs and Border Protection Service list of prohibited items". ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_(2011_video_game)#Release ). I read an article saying the $110,000 fine was incorrect though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:17 am

The only games i was really looking forward to this year were Rugby Challenge or Rugby 2012 whatever they call it (finally another Rugby game, the ones on xbox were so good) and of course FIFA.. My Xbox360 is broken though has anyone ever had problems because i cbf fixing it if it'll cost as much as a new console.. Any rumours about new Consoles coming out?

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:24 am

Beckham wrote:
The only games i was really looking forward to this year were Rugby Challenge or Rugby 2012 whatever they call it (finally another Rugby game, the ones on xbox were so good) and of course FIFA.. My Xbox360 is broken though has anyone ever had problems because i cbf fixing it if it'll cost as much as a new console.. Any rumours about new Consoles coming out?

id say buy a ps3 but i haven't been able to go online since thursday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:28 am

Panthers has one they're crap.. Played FIFA with both on the HD TV and Xbox is clearly better looking.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtm91
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:40 am

they use hdmi cables as well yeah ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:19 am

lions10 wrote:
whats doing with the ps3. i can't get online

Yeah I haven't been able to get on for the past 4-5 days or so. Really wanna have a few games of AFL Live 2011 online.

It says that they're doing some maintenance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:36 am

Someone reversed engineered the servers apparently, so it's been shut down for alittle while, sucks because I want to play some online FIFA 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 am

The internet group Anonymous are responsible for it apparently. They've been the reason why the PSN has gone down the last few times too. Type in 'anonymous psn' and i'm sure you could find more info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Console Games   

Back to top Go down

Console Games
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum