HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Drama is the best of the four.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotty
Guru
avatar

Posts : 1559
Age : 28
Location : Townsville

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:43 pm

I can't believe there is only 10 episodes in this season, that is fucking bullshit, the shortest season since the first. Something good had better happen in the season final or I swear to god this show has just killed itself with the seventh season, talk about a bloody disappointment.

Preview for the season finale

http://www.hbo.com/entourage/index.html#/entourage/episodes/7/88-lose-yourself/video/-88-preview.html/eNrjcmbO0CzLTEnNd8xLzKksyUx2zs8rSa0oYS5kzlfPz0mBCQckpqf6JeamsjGySSeWluQX5CRW2pYUlaZyMjKyMQIAbAUXOA==
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4113
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:59 pm

I didn't know that this was only a 10 ep season, that's why i thought the 7th season would come out sooner then the wait usually is.

looks like we are going to be left in suspense with the final ep, they wont be able to wrap things up in a 30 minute ep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:45 pm

Yeah as you guys have said, it'll be very hard to wrap it all up in a 30 minute finale. Still, I think this season has been a breathe of fresh air. Really enjoyed it so far. Looking forward to the season finale next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotty
Guru
avatar

Posts : 1559
Age : 28
Location : Townsville

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Yeah as you guys have said, it'll be very hard to wrap it all up in a 30 minute finale. Still, I think this season has been a breathe of fresh air. Really enjoyed it so far. Looking forward to the season finale next week.

Really, I haven't, it seems to me this season has been all about destroying everything that was built up during the last season after it built up from what season 4 and 5 destroyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4113
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:40 am

Season 6 was shit, so very shit. This season has been a lot better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:02 am

Fuzzy wrote:
Season 6 was shit, so very shit. This season has been a lot better.

Yeah Season 6 was the worst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3134

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Sasha Greys rack has been a regular highlight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:45 pm

SBW wrote:
Sasha Greys rack has been a regular highlight.

I reckon she's dirty as.

My Top 4 from Season 7:

1. E's receptionist (I've been waiting for the right moment, it came in the latest episode)
2. Mrs Ari (MILF)
3. Alex (Been a fan of her ever since I saw her in Heroes. Plus, she's a Latin girl)
4. Sloan (Amazing. But her character annoys the hell outta me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotty
Guru
avatar

Posts : 1559
Age : 28
Location : Townsville

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Great, fucking awesome end to the season Rolling Eyes

Seriously the six episodes next season better be fucking kick arse or this show has been officially ruined for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3134

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
SBW wrote:
Sasha Greys rack has been a regular highlight.

I reckon she's dirty as.

You do know she's a real life porn star right? Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4113
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Kinda predictable final ep, leaving us hanging and waiting for the next season that is quite short. With the talks of a movie, i get the feeling the last season may again leave us hanging.

Agree with Scotty, its starting to lose me and a bad final season will ruin the first 3 seasons which where top quality TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:11 am

Scotty wrote:
Great, fucking awesome end to the season Rolling Eyes

Seriously the six episodes next season better be fucking kick arse or this show has been officially ruined for me.

I thought Season 7 was fantastic, certainly the best season since Season 3. Also, especially after how bad Season 6 was, to me this was a return to form. It also went in a completely new direction, and I liked that.

SBW wrote:
You do know she's a real life porn star right? Cool

Of course.

But a lot of porn stars are hot, she is dirty as in every way. And a terrible actor.

Fuzzy wrote:
Kinda predictable final ep, leaving us hanging and waiting for the next season that is quite short. With the talks of a movie, i get the feeling the last season may again leave us hanging.

Agree with Scotty, its starting to lose me and a bad final season will ruin the first 3 seasons which where top quality TV.

I thought it was predictable in that it left us hanging, that's about it.

I loved the guest appearances as well. John Cleese, Ryan Howard, Drew Brees, Jordan Farmer, Kevin Love, Eminem and Royce Da 5'9''. Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3134

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:25 am

Oh sorry.

In NZ we use the word 'dirty' to describe a girl in a GOOD way Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 26
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:30 am

SBW wrote:
Oh sorry.

In NZ we use the word 'dirty' to describe a girl in a GOOD way Laughing

Fair. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru
avatar

Posts : 4113
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:

Fuzzy wrote:
Kinda predictable final ep, leaving us hanging and waiting for the next season that is quite short. With the talks of a movie, i get the feeling the last season may again leave us hanging.

Agree with Scotty, its starting to lose me and a bad final season will ruin the first 3 seasons which where top quality TV.

I thought it was predictable in that it left us hanging, that's about it.
Spoiler:
 

TBH i didn't actually mind the season, it's still not as good as the first three season, but it wasn't filled with filler eps and unfinished story lines that made the show crap. It looks like they are going to go back to the 'Vince can't find a movie' story line to finish off with, it's how it started and it was at its best when this was happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackcf_93
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 754
Age : 23
Location : Queensland

PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Just finished watching it then. Not the greatest ending but I wasn't expecting much more. The show is definately better in the earlier seasons. Also I felt no sympathy for Vince whatsoever. He's been acting like a di[b]ck for so long it's actually started to become tiring.
I did feel for Ari though. Not too sure how good the final season will be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)   

Back to top Go down
 
Entourage - Season 7 (Updated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum