HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:45 am

Nice a_F_c sounds like a great weekend.

I am having a quiet Friday night, just going to bust out a pair of togs and goggles and struggle to swim a couple of kms, then watch all the sport on TV tonight, making time for Pulp Sport at 9:30pm.

Saturday having a BBQ, if the weather is good (not looking promising), heaps of beers and watch the ABs. Game is in Welly but I cant afford to go, so watch it at home and join in on a big night in town.

Sunday will be a typical sleep, watch sport, watch movies and recover from hangover day.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:20 am

Officially on Holidays Very Happy

Finally getting a haircut today Very Happy Titans tonight.
Footy presentation tomorrow, then coming home to check up on results of Glenorchy Magpies and Collingwood reserves. Then the big one Saturday night. PIES V CATS.

Then just chilling sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
neil21
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 am

Going to watch our under 18s play in grand final tomorrow morning
and then i will probly sink a few froths with them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:38 am

F*** yea

Tomorrow Got Soccer prize-Giving . Then at Night soccer break up going ten pin bowling with the gang .

I miss the Ab's though Sad But i will record it .

Then SUnday packing to go to america .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:38 am

I'm going to write myself off tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Bird
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:39 am

F*** YEAH

Club b&f tonight hitting the cans gonna go off, then bfl grand final tomorrow and then hitting the cans again, then watching the soccer grand final the next day, then its the holidays
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:49 am

I have a sextoy party tonight hahahaha... no males allowed Razz

Hopefully it'll be good.. not gonna have a massive night cause i have races+valley the next day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:13 am

Hahaha so what's your sextoy Cait? Wink

F*** YEA! Had a great day today, we had 'Market Day' for Commerce where we sell something to the school, we did caramel popcorn and slushies and it was a hit, sold out Very Happy Pretty fun, in my group was another guy and 2 girls and we had two on slushies, two on popcorn...me and one of the girls were on popcorn, it was so easy because we just had to sell it haha...the others had to make all the slushies Razz We got periods 4,5,6 off and in periods 5 and 6 we bludged really, only took 30 mins to pack it all up.

Tomorrow got cricket, should be good! Then chill for the rest of the weekend really, watch some footy and go out with mates a couple times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:13 am

Caity wrote:
I have a sextoy party tonight hahahaha... no males allowed

Hopefully it'll be good.. not gonna have a massive night cause i have races+valley the next day!

baha sextoy party Laughing have fun with that! Wink we expect pictures ofcourse Very Happy *sorry*

yay go the races! arent u going to the broncs though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:14 am

F*** YEAH! Two days of revision coming right up........ Crying or Very sad with Trial Exams next week Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:56 am

F*** YEAH!

2 WEEKS HOLIDAYS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niv
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 am

I have to work tomorrow and Sunday D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Nah sibs not as a sextoy.. as in a sextoy.. party like the lady gives us demo's and lets us put things on ourselves etc to try it out!

We played games and got drunk but had to kill the party because we're getting up early for the races!

So now i'm home... sigh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:00 pm

a_F_c wrote:
Caity wrote:
I have a sextoy party tonight hahahaha... no males allowed

baha sextoy party Laughing have fun with that! Wink we expect pictures ofcourse Very Happy *sorry*

yay go the races! arent u going to the broncs though?

I completely forgot to add that in!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BRISBANE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:33 am

carlton09 wrote:
F*** YEAH!

2 WEEKS HOLIDAYS!!!!!

+2 mine began thursday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seaeagles
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:19 am

F*** YEA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:25 am

F*** yeah... it doesn't feel like Friday though, considering my term finished yesterday Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niv
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:24 pm

F**K YEAH! Although I had Fridayitis all day at work, kept dropping shit and giving wrong change to people, gaaargh Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Caity wrote:
Nah sibs not as a sextoy.. as in a sextoy.. party like the lady gives us demo's and lets us put things on ourselves etc to try it out!

We played games and got drunk but had to kill the party because we're getting up early for the races!

So now i'm home... sigh

F*** YEAH!

also cait, how was the races?!?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Tanswell87
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Spending the remainder of my Friday waiting for the dust storm to roll back in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shooter
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:09 am

The weekend has rolled around again cheers

Tonight - Hitting the clubs, should be a decent night.

Saturday - Sleeping/recovering, then either to a mates place for a few drinks on Sat night, or just stay at home. Depends how tonight pans out.

Sunday - Chelsea v Liverpool, cannot bloody wait!

Mint weekend! Rock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCEsandiee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:12 am

I HATE TODAYS FRIDAY Sad
it marks the start of a week at dads house * sigh
although im going to a mates tonight which is gwddddddd:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:14 am

Not much planned for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seaeagles
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:39 am

Holidays!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niv
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:32 am

Saturday: Sarah Blasko concert + couple of drinks after in Norwood.

Sunday: My 18th Birthday party

Monday: Sleeeeeep.

Long weekends are the best kind of weekends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum