HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:43 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Friday was ruthless, even after a pie and an ice cream this morning I'm feeling like shit. I will not be drinking again tonight Very Happy

haha that will last til about 5pm tonight when ull crack open a beer and forget why u made that pledge Razz

as for my night it wasnt much tbh...not many people rocked up and it ended up being a bit of a letdown...still fun tho - i played guitar hero for the first time, really good when u kno wtf is happening Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:28 pm

F*** YEA IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight wont be as epic as last friday as I'm saving myself for a HUGE one on Saturday at the ABC party.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:48 am

F*** YEA !!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smashedmirror704
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:17 am

Friday seems to be my nursing hangover day...

Works alright because I never back up for Friday which means I'm always good to go for Saturday night.

Spewing about how much I spent last night though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:56 am

F*** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Ice skating tonight! Awesome, I can injure myself in another new and creative way Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:12 am

smashedmirror704 wrote:
Friday seems to be my nursing hangover day...

Works alright because I never back up for Friday which means I'm always good to go for Saturday night.

Spewing about how much I spent last night though.
Thursday night uni night, best night of the week. Though for some reason my course decided to have friday classes meaning the right for me to write myself is taken away, but ill find a way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smashedmirror704
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:04 pm

Fuzzy wrote:

Thursday night uni night, best night of the week. Though for some reason my course decided to have friday classes meaning the right for me to write myself is taken away, but ill find a way.

Roughest ever, two consecutive semesters now I've been able to shift my timetable to get Fridays off. But I only have 11 contact hours so maybe that's not all that awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niv
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:30 pm

OH F*** YES FOUR DAY WEEKEND!

I have Monday and Tuesday off Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSteele22
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:37 pm

JJJHHHHYYYEEEEAAAHH!!

Pies play tonight, playing footy tomorrow morning, going out with mates from footy tomorrow night, and sitting around and doing F*** all on Sunday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:57 pm

TheFeldster wrote:
F*** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Ice skating tonight! Awesome, I can injure myself in another new and creative way Smile

My creative injury fortunately wasn't overly serious tonight Smile I just stacked it on the ice, and then somehow managed to slice open my thumb with the blade of my skates.... good fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCEsandiee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:45 pm

EW feldy are u ok ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Yea, a little bandaid fixed it up Smile Didn't hurt too much, just make a nice little red stain on Adelaide's premier ice rink Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 pm

F*** YEA!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:07 am

fk yehhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:55 am

F*** YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
had a big week with dropping outa uni (yewww Gap Year take 2! Razz) and trying to find a new job so i deserve the weekend Very Happy
going to the gfs tonight and going out for dinner apparently Confused should be fun haha then tomorro night ive got to help supervise my sisters bday party thing (by supervise i mean go in the other room and watch the 45 thousand hours of live sport Very Happy) so yeah Smile

F*** YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:58 am

Uni drop out aye? Too much boozing a_F_c and not enough studying?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:36 am

haha i wish that was the case Laughing
stuff wasnt happening right so i dropped it and im starting fresh next yr Smile lol on with the boozing in the meantime! Razz
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:46 am

Haha good work. what did u study?? are ya changing your degree now?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shooter
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:07 am

F*** Yea!!!

Going to what I hope is going to be a mad party tonight, dress code is that you have to be wearing a flanny.

Flannys FTW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:32 am

Nice I loved a good Flanny when I was a youngster.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:06 am

Shooter wrote:
F*** Yea!!!

Going to what I hope is going to be a mad party tonight, dress code is that you have to be wearing a flanny.

Flannys FTW!
Wearing flannys, isn't that just a normal dress code for Adeladians?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niv
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:18 am

Pretty much, except for the nobs in Burnside and Mawson Lakes XD

Nahh I've got a few flannies but I rarely wear them Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:24 am

Niv wrote:
Pretty much, except for the nobs in Burnside and Mawson Lakes XD

You forgot some. Smithfield, Salisbury and Elizabeth aren't classy enough for flannies Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:03 am

F*** YEA!!!

Going out for dinner shortly with my family which will be sweet, tomorrow I'm playing my last game of football (soccer) for the season, which will be a ball...we should win the game, but if we dont, we're still gonna have some fun, just try do some tricks, score some crackers, some lads are even gonna go diving for the match Razz

After the game we might catch up as a team somewhere for lunch, if not I'm gonna go home, bludge the day, then watch some A-League!!! Then I'll be going to Sydney/Geelong which will be sweet, then I'll come home for a night of sitting in front of the televsion watching the EPL!!! FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK Dancing

Then on Sunday, got cricket training before going out with some mates Smile

Only bummer of the weekend is that I'll be at the Swans game on Saturday night so I won't be able to catch Chelsea v Hull live, but hopefully we'll be back in time for some second half action, and I'll make sure I see the replay that should be on Sunday Very Happy

Best weekend in a while...F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:06 am

*weakly* F*** yeah!

My mates are dragging me along to watch them in the school musical tonight, so I miss the Crows game.... F*** yeah

Tomorrow, I get to visit my grandparents for dinner... my grandpa doesn't say much these days, just sits there, and my nan just bitches about life in general Sad... F*** yeah

Sunday, got a big outing! Uni Open Day! .......... F*** yeah

Gonna be a great weekend. Wish me luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | Sports and Hobbies | Basketball | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum