HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Another tough shift today. Glad to be home. Probably seeing Shutter Island tomorrow, got Future on Sunday then Monday off and Tuesday is optional so I'm taking that off as well. My four day weekend now begins, it's going to be massive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:36 am

Finally its the weekend Smile

Pouring down here in chrictchurch lets hope it stops so i have softball tomorrow. No idea whay im mup too this weekend . Looks like it gonna be a sport weekend. Football, Cricket, NRL, Super 14. Plenty of sport on this weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:42 am

Its my last day of work today, till I don't know when. Making the move back to Hastings tomorrow to live with the parents rent free for a few months while hopefully saving for my OE, which I plan on doing towards the end of this year.

Stoked to be finishing work but not so stoked to be leaving Wellington and the girlfriend and living with the olds again. Oh well way I see it, it's small step back for a massive step forward Very Happy

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:51 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Its my last day of work today, till I don't know when. Making the move back to Hastings tomorrow to live with the parents rent free for a few months while hopefully saving for my OE, which I plan on doing towards the end of this year.

Stoked to be finishing work but not so stoked to be leaving Wellington and the girlfriend and living with the olds again. Oh well way I see it, it's small step back for a massive step forward Very Happy

That's the way to look at it mate. Sometimes when things don't go your way, it's for the best. Good luck with everything

As for my Friday.....I am bloody pissed off, as Mum has told me we have to go to my Uncle & Auntys place tonight, to probably move furniture. NRL is finally back, and I have to go out to there place Sad I don't give a shit what they say, I am taking control of the tv and I am taking my laptop Razz

Tomorrow I may have my footy match...I honestly don't know if it is tomorrow, sunday or not on. If it isn't on, tomorrow I might head up to Morooka to see my old clubs seniors play my current clubs seniors. Both sides are good, and there is alot of rivalry. And then no idea about Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:15 am

Awesome weekend going into town tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:07 am

Hard to be amped for the weekend when your sick Sad

Just hope I can recover soon.
Might still go out tomorrow and hang out at the mall.

Last edited by philly on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
esodays brah
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:45 pm

should be an awesome weekened , just came home from the dragons and eels game it was great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:08 am

yewwwwww friday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SMASH
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:16 am

finished school early today Wink and am going to watch my teams first footy praccy tomorrow, then going to my mates basketball grand final to hopefully get home and watch the last half of portland/wizards. sad to say its the most eventful weekend in a long time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:32 am

Weekend here

whoop whoop Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:34 am

F*** YEA!

Nothing happening though lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:49 am

Cheyahh!

Guernsey presentation tonight!
Visiting sister maybe tomorrow as she is moving into her own house Smile + Uncle may be coming to visit us as he may be going to jail soon...

VICTORY ON SATURDAY NIGHT YEAHHH! And then playing Redlands on Sunday at 1pm!

Can't wait til that as I hate the club.
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:51 am

Whats redlands mate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 am

Good weekend coming up, going out tonight, cricket semi (goes over both mornings) this weekend, plus of course the A-League GF. Only downside is that I have to study for exams. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:19 am

Gonna go down and watch a few trial games with the A's and B's of my old club with a few mates in a second. Tomorrow night I'm meant to be going with a few other mates but no idea where.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:45 am

F*** YEA!

Awesome weekend.

Had footy training tonight which was good fun.

Tomorrow I was suppose to have a hit of tennis with a mate but he's pulled out. So I'm gonna go into watch the Shield Final or watch the local 1sts in the Grand Final. On Saturday Night I'm off to Etihad with 4 fellas. WILL BE EPIC.

On Sunday I'm going into the Final day of the Shield Final with a mate Very Happy

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:53 am

Last ever game of cricket today and tommorow for school. Came with half an hour to go and finished the day 23 not out so hopefully go out with a big score.

Got an 18th on Saturday in Toorak, at this kids house, his family (collectively) is the richest family in Australia (or there abouts) so it should be pretty sick.

Then recovery day and time to study for my English Sac On sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Rozza wrote:
Whats redlands mate?

A footy club...
Back to top Go down
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Just got back from footy, both A's and B's played Gawler Central in the trial. Came half way through the B Grade, they ended up winning by 15 goal and managed to keep them goalless. The A Grade game was decent, felt like it went forever though. Ended up beating them by 12 or so goals too, so good results. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Gawler Central...

Doesn't Teal play for South Gawler or some shit. You two may live reasonably close... ?
Back to top Go down
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Yeah well if he lives in the Gawler area then it'd be around 20k from where I live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liam_bombers
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:35 pm

F**K YEA! IT'S FRIDAY
F**K YEA! FOOTY TONIGHT. GONNA BE GOOOOOOOD FUN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cats11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:36 pm

F**K YEA ITS HOLIDAYS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:02 am

Only one more lecture at Uni.
Then I can go F*** YEA ITS FRIDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:09 am

I am so stoked its Friday! Have finished work and am heading away for the weekend soon. Only bad thing is I found out I need to start work at 4am on Monday morning Sad

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to: