HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:13 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Nice I loved a good Flanny when I was a youngster.

I've got one on right Now Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keno
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:26 am

F*** yeah..playing tennis still at 10 tonight..can't wait Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redunderthebed
Professional

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:36 am

Its payday friday the best friday of all. Awesome I've had a good day went to a cafe for recess went to maccas for lunch and generally spent all my welfare money.

I've got a bottle of scotch and a couple of bottles of magners cider and there is footy on epic win. Tomorrow night the EPL starts f*ck yeah and on sunday AUFC plays sidkanee and port plays carlton sweet. Smile

Hope you all have a good one ill probably stagger onto here later tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:37 pm

TheFeldster wrote:
*weakly* F*** yeah!

My mates are dragging me along to watch them in the school musical tonight, so I miss the Crows game.... F*** yeah

Actually, having been to the musical, it wasn't too bad. To see one of my best mates on stage acting as a drunken stockbroker was a hoot, and the whole idea of the musical was to take the piss out of Broadway musical, so that was quite funny Laughing

Not too gutted about missing the scrappy footy match for that show. Hopefully the weekend continues to impress Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Today: Had Reading (just chat), Science (did nothing), Double P.E, Double Sport Cool And had footy training with U15s

Tomorrow: 1 hour of homework Sad Watch sister play bball Smile Watch Footy and Chill Cool

Sunday: Got Footy with U15s, its a final Smile my 1st final and mive played footy for 7 years. We have to be there at 8:00am tho Mad And then watch Port vs Carlton!!!

Pretty sick weekend! and on Monday i have roll duty so i do absolutely nothing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:53 am

You have a subject called 'reading' and double sport is different to double PE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:07 am

I dunno how c09's school does it but with mine, we have normal PDHPE classes (2 theory lessons and 3 pracs throughout the fortnight) and then on Tuesday arvos we do a sport of our choice.

Dinner was good yesterday, went to an Indian restaurant, cant say Indian is my fave but it wasnt bad Smile Went back to my cousins for dessert after that and had a great time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:57 am

Fuzzy wrote:
You have a subject called 'reading' and double sport is different to double PE?

Nah reading isnt a subject, its just English in the library, which means we read...

We have a Double period of P.E per week, in that we usually have 1 period of theory and 1 period of Prac, but because we have a Sub for this term we are doing Double Prac!!! oh and P.E isnt all about kicking a footy or something, it can be talking about ur Heart Rate and stuff...meh
And Sport is always Double Prac! We always practise for our Interschool Sport canival at the end of the Term where we verse other schools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shooter
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:39 am

That magical day is upon us once again!! F*** YEA!!

In two minds about whether or not to go out tonight. I can't really be bothered but at the same time I know that come 9-10pm I will be bored shitless and regretting staying home. Agh decisions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:41 am

F*** YEA!!

Had teachers only day today which was mean as hang out with 2 of my mates . Smile

2 big games off league on tonight Smile

And semi final for my soccer tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:47 am

F*** YEAH!!! I'm doing F*** all for the weekend, just resting and shit. Watching some telly, listening to music. Stuffing around doing nothing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 am

F*** YEAH! Very Happy
not upto much this weekend, going to see inglorious basterds tonight and the roar game on sunday but relaxing in between Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 am

pumped for the weekend...

"And it’s all love, and it’s alright,
Till we’re all drunk, then it’s all fights,
Then it’s all over, go home, go sleep,
Wake up, get sober, what a great night"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:14 am

F*** YEAH!

Today: In sport went bowling Very Happy I won as well Cool
And tonight im going to a party, going to watch a movie then go back to his house and play Xbox

Tomorrow: Going with a mate to Carlton vs Melbourne and then just chillaxing

Sunday: Going to a mate's house

Awesome week-end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:15 am

carlton09 wrote:
F*** YEAH!

And tonight im going to a party, going to watch a movie then go back to his house and play Xbox

Awesome week-end

Lawn-bowling?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:16 am

TheFeldster wrote:
carlton09 wrote:
F*** YEAH!

Awesome week-end

Lawn-bowling?

Nah not the stuff Meha does.
Ten-pin bowling, great fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 am

carlton09 wrote:
F*** YEAH!

Awesome week-end

wow too exciting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:18 am

was that sarcasm??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:19 am

carlton09 wrote:
was that sarcasm??

yeh bro . lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:25 am

work tonight and then early tomorrow, F*** yea!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:27 am

work's good?

what do ya do fuzz?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:28 am

its hard to explain what i do....but work is shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 am

F*** YEA! sitting at home by myself tonight because parents cant take me out, no football tomorrow, got a massive essay to write over the weekend and probably no cricket training!

a.k.a a SHIT WEEKEND Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:26 am

Slater#1 wrote:
carlton09 wrote:
F*** YEAH!

Awesome week-end

wow too exciting

Laughing carltons knows how to party! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Black Bird
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:54 am

F*** YEAH!!!!

got an elimination final in footy tomorrow then im going to hawks v tigers then soccer on the sunday, ive got a shitload of h-work but F*** it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Official F*** YEA! IT'S FRIDAY Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum