HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Forum name?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
socceroos06
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6486
Age : 23
Location : olympic park

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:42 am

TheBlues wrote:
gunnersvictory wrote:


stanford bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, stanford bridge is falling down, poor old chelsea!
I personally couldn't give a damn if 'Stanford' Bridge was falling down.

ok, i know it looks bad but that was just two typos in a row, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBlues
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 77
Age : 26
Location : Adelaide!

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:47 am

gunnersvictory wrote:
TheBlues wrote:
gunnersvictory wrote:


stanford bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, stanford bridge is falling down, poor old chelsea!
I personally couldn't give a damn if 'Stanford' Bridge was falling down.

ok, i know it looks bad but that was just two typos in a row, lol
Lol, I was just being a smartarse. cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
socceroos06
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6486
Age : 23
Location : olympic park

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:56 am

TheBlues wrote:
gunnersvictory wrote:
TheBlues wrote:
gunnersvictory wrote:


stanford bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, stanford bridge is falling down, poor old chelsea!
I personally couldn't give a damn if 'Stanford' Bridge was falling down.

ok, i know it looks bad but that was just two typos in a row, lol
Lol, I was just being a smartarse. cyclops

haha, still, get a new stadium:p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBlues
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 77
Age : 26
Location : Adelaide!

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:27 pm

gunnersvictory wrote:
TheBlues wrote:
gunnersvictory wrote:
TheBlues wrote:
gunnersvictory wrote:


stanford bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, stanford bridge is falling down, poor old chelsea!
I personally couldn't give a damn if 'Stanford' Bridge was falling down.

ok, i know it looks bad but that was just two typos in a row, lol
Lol, I was just being a smartarse. cyclops

haha, still, get a new stadium:p
It's a decent stadium but for a club as big as us, we need one with a bigger capacity. We can't build up much further, and we don't have the area to expand the stadium (width).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
socceroos06
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6486
Age : 23
Location : olympic park

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:31 pm

TheBlues wrote:
gunnersvictory wrote:
TheBlues wrote:
gunnersvictory wrote:
TheBlues wrote:
gunnersvictory wrote:


stanford bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, stanford bridge is falling down, poor old chelsea!
I personally couldn't give a damn if 'Stanford' Bridge was falling down.

ok, i know it looks bad but that was just two typos in a row, lol
Lol, I was just being a smartarse. cyclops

haha, still, get a new stadium:p
It's a decent stadium but for a club as big as us, we need one with a bigger capacity. We can't build up much further, and we don't have the area to expand the stadium (width).

yeah, you need an upgrade so does liverpool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponge
Professional
avatar

Posts : 100
Age : 31
Location : Warriors 09

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:10 am

The Gimp Room

All Sport

Sportingdom

Sportzah Stadium

Capital of Sport

Ballpark Forum

Kick, Pass, Discuss, Goal!

Sports Debate

Discussion Arena

Sports Love


Who knows........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boomer
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3620
Age : 27
Location : Aotearoa

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:15 am

talksport
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shanbon
Guru
avatar

Posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:32 am

Field of Sports

Sportstadium

The Locker Room

Mad Monday

Weekend Warriors

SportsBox

Shanbon's Forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2154
Location : Brisbane

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:35 am

Shanbon wrote:
Field of Sports

Sportstadium

The Locker Room

Mad Monday

Weekend Warriors

SportsBox

Shanbon's Forum

The bolded ones are the best...

The italic one is better than best
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 6317
Age : 27
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:36 am

I like "The Locker Room".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2154
Location : Brisbane

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:42 am

Roger wrote:
I like "The Locker Room".

Yeh, it's the one that stood out to me too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shanbon
Guru
avatar

Posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:43 am

Oh Sh.it

i didnt mind "The Locker Room" so i googled to see if there was another forum out there called that, this is what came up

http://www.the-lockerroom.co.uk/


*make sure no-ones looking over your shoulder, could be embarrising!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2154
Location : Brisbane

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:51 am

Shanbon wrote:
Oh Sh.it

i didnt mind "The Locker Room" so i googled to see if there was another forum out there called that, this is what came up

http://www.the-lockerroom.co.uk/


*make sure no-ones looking over your shoulder, could be embarrising!

Don't drop the soap Neutral

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boomer
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3620
Age : 27
Location : Aotearoa

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:19 am

Ha yea I googled it too and came across the same thing. I still think its a good option though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cro
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : Perth

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:53 am

Sport Asylum
Sport Forum Club (SFC)
19th Hole
On the Pine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10598
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:18 am

Big Balls Sport. << >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cro
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : Perth

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:24 am

Cro wrote:
Sport Asylum
Sport Forum Club (SFC)
19th Hole
On the Pine
Cancel SFC, don't want to be associated with Sydney. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10316
Age : 28
Location : Brisssyyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:36 am

emirates wrote:
although i do like how emirates stadium is the banner heading

agreed! Wink
the camera is almost where i sat when i went for a game there - i was a few bays to the left and in the middle tier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
abskebabs
Trainee
avatar

Posts : 32
Location : Sydney reppin

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:02 am

call it

SportalsMyBich

JOEY BARTOOOON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abskebabs
Trainee
avatar

Posts : 32
Location : Sydney reppin

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:03 am

a_F_c wrote:
emirates wrote:
although i do like how emirates stadium is the banner heading

agreed! Wink
the camera is almost where i sat when i went for a game there - i was a few bays to the left and in the middle tier Very Happy


i thnk SBW is changing banner lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBlues
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 77
Age : 26
Location : Adelaide!

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:27 am

Great work SBW/Panthers/Cameron/Celtics08, whoever did it, or all. Looks great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2154
Location : Brisbane

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:35 pm

Sportalk
Game On
After the Buzzer
After the Siren
The Final Whistle
The Winners Circle
The Chalkboard/The Whiteboard
The Arena
Sportal Spin-Off Variety Hour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:44 pm

Cameron wrote:
Sportalk
Game On
After the Buzzer
After the Siren
The Final Whistle
The Winners Circle
The Chalkboard/The Whiteboard
The Arena
Sportal Spin-Off Variety Hour

Nice list Cam. Thats probably my favorite
Back to top Go down
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru
avatar

Posts : 1940
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:58 pm

Fulltime Forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keno
Guru
avatar

Posts : 2780
Age : 25
Location : Brisbane

PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:29 am

anyone suggested against the spin? i guess that relates to cricket a bit more than all sports
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forum name?   

Back to top Go down
 
Forum name?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum