HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 pm

It seems to me that TFW has peaked and is now dying a little bit every day. The forum used to be a hive of activity, with a chatbox that was always on fire. These days the number of posts per day has definitely dropped off and it seems the chatbox is far from its popularity it reached in the past.

I fear for the survival of the forum.

Look at the following charts for example

Both charts show that in terms of new topics and posts last month was our worst since the early days back in November.

Unfortunately for TFW we have lost some key members, mainly Becks and some other members are posting nowhere near as much as they used to (Shooter, Panthers)

Help keep the forum alive by making more quality posts! Do your bit to save TFW

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Yup agreed Hendo

And keep recruiting guys

Also, Panthers you should try get Becks back on here. As much as he pisses me off sometimes he adds a lot to this place.

And Shooter pick up your game Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:37 pm

It's all the hidden members that arent posting as much or leaving, damn you hidden members Razz

We need to recruit...I've done quite a bit of advertising on A-League forums but I dont think I've gotten anyone to come. The summer holidays were definetly the forum's most successful time, I remember during January/February there were always new posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:38 pm

yeah i was thinking about this a while ago....

it would be sad to see TFW go downhill.... its a great forum but we just need more contribution from each person...

keep recruiting everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:39 pm

With the NRL and AFL seasons reaching the finals, the tri-nations rugby in full swing and the Ashes on this should really be prime time for a sports forum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broncos11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:40 pm

Well TGBY, Black Bird, Shooter, TFL and Panthers never post anymore. Bojra isn't that active and becks left.

It seems they all stopped posting after Becks left.

Last edited by Ratboy_oo7 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 pm

its horrible during school time, all the kiddlywinks off at school the place is quiet as during the daytime
the discussion isnt what it used to be either...some quality posts have been made by everyone and theres only been like 7 or 8 replies Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 pm

What about that fightback in May

Too many fu*kwit Stirrers in the last few Months Who are only here to blow off steam. i'll never Understand Anyone above 18 being a shitstirer on a forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:42 pm

if TFW dies i dont think i can be stuffed finding another decent forum lol..... that means i would have to acually study Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
With the NRL and AFL seasons reaching the finals, the tri-nations rugby in full swing and the Ashes on this should really be prime time for a sports forum.

dot forget the EPL and A-League starting in the next couple of weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:46 pm

Is there a reason why Panthers has been hidden and hasn't posted? Yes, Becks left, but that doesn't stop him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:48 pm

My Belief is When Panthers is not hidden he gets 50 PM's an hour and he's had enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Dragon Bomber wrote:
if TFW dies i dont think i can be stuffed finding another decent forum lol..... that means i would have to acually study Shocked

Sportal . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Dragon Bomber wrote:

Sportal . . .

i said decent......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:54 pm

ooooo
Laughing

i rekon if this place dies out ill get back on sportal...i cant go without some sorta forum Razz
hoping tfw stays tho, waaaay better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:54 pm

deff dying in the ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:58 pm

hows this for a Topic Though sure has got a reaction . With some of the above names mentioned gone they are Expendable what if the Hendo left this Place would be so F....ing Boring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:04 pm

I will never retire from TFW! TFW 4 LIFE! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Yeah i've noticed that everyone has died.... it's a shame that everyone has dropped off a fair bit..

Keep posting guys! Keep faith!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broncos11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Anyone know why Panthers doesn't post anymore?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:10 pm

All he said on msn was that there was nothing to really post on basically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:12 pm

So even our head admin has given up??? No

We just need to find ways to advertise without advertising *cough* spamming *cough* other forums. I do it as well but I dont know where to advertise apart from forums (other than telling mates). Some people advertise on JustinTV but last time I tried that I was banned from the chat Confused

I also think we need Beckham back, even though he hated me, he posted quite a bit and knew his stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 pm

Yeah I ask him to come back and I think Borja has but he's being silly..

I don't know why Panthers gave up but it's sad to see Sad I for one have not given up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Caity wrote:
All he said on msn was that there was nothing to really post on basically.

did he really say that???..... thats pretty pathetic if true....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:18 pm

Ratboy_oo7 wrote:
Well TGBY, Black Bird, Shooter, TFL and Panthers never post anymore. Bojra isn't that active and becks left.

It seems they all stopped posting after Becks left.

my absence has nothing to do with Becks
IMO opinion he was our best member, in terms of contribution etc.
But i have no idea why he left
However this had nothing to do with my lack of air time
Im not as keen, the forum has got kinda boring and repititive, its gone soft, quiet etc etc
Plus im 16, i have a life to live
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   

Back to top Go down

The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to: