HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7357
Age : 27
Location : Canberra

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 am

with new members everything will get better.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10598
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:59 am

For every 1 genuine member there are 20 fake members who aren't active and make us look bigger than we are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 6317
Age : 27
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:02 am

Whaaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10598
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:04 am

Roger wrote:
Whaaa

We have 581 registered users

Barely..... 1/4 of that post regularly ... I think ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 11350
Age : 27
Location : Seeing Sounds.

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 am

Cynic wrote:
Roger wrote:
Whaaa

We have 581 registered users

Barely..... 1/4 of that post regularly ... I think ...

That's being generous. I'd say maybe 10% of people do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 6317
Age : 27
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:08 am

Does anyone know how to fly a plane? Maybe we could skywrite the forum's URL in the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7357
Age : 27
Location : Canberra

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:15 am

Roger wrote:
Does anyone know how to fly a plane? Maybe we could skywrite the forum's URL in the sky.

of course.... why didnt we think of that earlier Razz hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10598
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:15 am

We could burn the URL into people's lawns. *Has matches*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend
avatar

Posts : 11569
Age : 26
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:54 am

Damo wrote:
I think we should start with administration.

We need them to be active.

Agreed there.

Panthers, Roger and Enforcer have been quiet recently, I rarely hear from KromyD (maybe he's in a different section tho..), and Cynic is also relatively quiet compared to other users, though to his credit, he is a regular poster.

I don't know how active these guys are behind the scenes though, I'd imagine they do quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozza
Guru
avatar

Posts : 8425

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 am

TheFeldster wrote:
Damo wrote:
I think we should start with administration.

We need them to be active.

Agreed there.

Panthers and Enforcer have been quiet recently, I rarely hear from KromyD (maybe he's in a different section tho..) and Cynic is also relatively quiet compared to other users, though to his credit, he is a regular poster.

KromyD has been posting in the League section quite a bit .

And you can''t expect him to be on much as he goes to Uni
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend
avatar

Posts : 13691
Age : 22
Location : Port Adelaide Football Club

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:58 am

Inglis#3 wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
Damo wrote:
I think we should start with administration.

We need them to be active.

Agreed there.

Panthers and Enforcer have been quiet recently, I rarely hear from KromyD (maybe he's in a different section tho..) and Cynic is also relatively quiet compared to other users, though to his credit, he is a regular poster.

KromyD has been posting in the League section quite a bit .

And you can''t expect him to be on much as he goes to Uni
I Barely see Kromy on.

Roger i barely see on either.

Enforcer and Panthers normally the most active, but not atm.

Agreed Damo, Admin need to be active to encourage posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
Rozza
Guru
avatar

Posts : 8425

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 am

Teal Devils wrote:
Inglis#3 wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
Damo wrote:
I think we should start with administration.

We need them to be active.

Agreed there.

Panthers and Enforcer have been quiet recently, I rarely hear from KromyD (maybe he's in a different section tho..) and Cynic is also relatively quiet compared to other users, though to his credit, he is a regular poster.

KromyD has been posting in the League section quite a bit .

And you can''t expect him to be on much as he goes to Uni
I Barely see Kromy on.

Roger i barely see on either.

Enforcer and Panthers normally the most active, but not atm.

Agreed Damo, Admin need to be active to encourage posting.

Nah KromyD has been on heaps lately . More when you would be at school i guess .

Roger i agree with though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru
avatar

Posts : 6118
Age : 906
Location : The Emirates

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:01 pm

Sibs#12 wrote:
TGBY wrote:
You seem to be the one who has the problem with me, i never said anything to you, and you had a go at me, contradicting yourself much.

Man i have no problem with anyone, the only person i have had a go at if you look back, is Borja, for obvious reasons, i never had a crack at anyone else, DB had a crack at me
Hold on. You've payed out Teal, me, and others before. I dont hold anything against you but youre saying you havent had a go at anyone else. Unless youre only referring to this thread...

obviously im not talking about over the journey, neither was shooter..
thought you would have figured that out yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend
avatar

Posts : 13691
Age : 22
Location : Port Adelaide Football Club

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:07 pm

TGBY wrote:
Man Majority of you uys are kids, instead of spending hours and hours a day on a forum, why dont you get out there and enjoy your life, Borja you are an exception, you have no hope, stick to forums..
Laughing @ Borja comment.

Well yeah im gonna really try to restrict time, well when there's nothing to do, ill come on here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
kingkingston
Professional
avatar

Posts : 495
Age : 38
Location : http://aussiesportsforum.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 pm

I think you guys are looking at it the wrong way,is it just a forum or do you want it to be a website?

There are some days members don't want to post so they come on and chat in the chatbox,there are days they don't want to chat but will post a few times.

But what about those days when they want to come on the website,not to post or chat but do something else,there just isn't that option.

An example is my site and granted i don't have a lot of members but if people don't want to post or chat,i have an arcade section which is pretty popular with my members,it gives them something else to do and there are loads of games.

The key to a good site is options,you need to give the members reason's for wanting to comeback.

Also personally i think there are to many games here,to many leagues

Just some of my views Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aussiesportsforum.com/
Caity
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3774
Age : 26
Location : Qld

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:04 pm

I don't get why you need an arcade on a sports forum though..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3134

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Inglis#3 wrote:
Teal Devils wrote:
Inglis#3 wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
Damo wrote:
I think we should start with administration.

We need them to be active.

Agreed there.

Panthers and Enforcer have been quiet recently, I rarely hear from KromyD (maybe he's in a different section tho..) and Cynic is also relatively quiet compared to other users, though to his credit, he is a regular poster.

KromyD has been posting in the League section quite a bit .

And you can''t expect him to be on much as he goes to Uni
I Barely see Kromy on.

Roger i barely see on either.

Enforcer and Panthers normally the most active, but not atm.

Agreed Damo, Admin need to be active to encourage posting.

Nah KromyD has been on heaps lately . More when you would be at school i guess .

Roger i agree with though

KromyD and Kiwikid are on a lot during the day

And Kromy is often on in the late evenings

I really don't think this is the issue though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru
avatar

Posts : 7357
Age : 27
Location : Canberra

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:13 pm

kromy and kiwikid are more on during the day when most of you are at school....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingkingston
Professional
avatar

Posts : 495
Age : 38
Location : http://aussiesportsforum.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:16 pm

Caity wrote:
I don't get why you need an arcade on a sports forum though..
It's not a sports forum,it's a sports website,yes the forum is there but i want to offer members more than just a forum,it's about giving members options like every good site does
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aussiesportsforum.com/
Roger
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 6317
Age : 27
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Hey guys, I do have to admit that I don't post regularly as I used to. But Uni has pretty much taken over my life and other things. Although, I am on quite regularly throughout the whole day whenever I'm not at uni but I usually just browse and post sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10316
Age : 27
Location : Brisssyyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:30 am

its picked up in the last couple of days i think...the anticipation of the oncoming football seasons has picked up business in the football section Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Damo
Guru
avatar

Posts : 3473
Age : 26
Location : Sunshine Coast

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:20 am

^ yeah, and I have as well, I posted like 40 times in 2 days.. AMazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend


Posts : 11984

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:22 am

Maybe we should make one of these every month to give the forum a kick Razz

Good to see activity is back up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend
avatar

Posts : 10598
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 am

To be fair, at least we're not getting spammers. ¬¬
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend
avatar

Posts : 11569
Age : 26
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 am

Cynic wrote:
To be fair, at least we're not getting spammers. ¬¬

Check the basketball section....

Could you do something about "sportsguy" in there please? He's a spammer! Confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   

Back to top Go down
 
The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum