HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:19 pm

Dragon Bomber wrote:
Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Dragon Bomber wrote:
if TFW dies i dont think i can be stuffed finding another decent forum lol..... that means i would have to acually study Shocked

Sportal . . .

i said decent......

If Sportal isn't decent, what does that make TFW?

Both are good, but as I've always said, I'll be where there's more users and that's Sportal. But I've definitely noticed this Forum dying out, the Football Section is up the shitter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Dragon Bomber wrote:
Caity wrote:
All he said on msn was that there was nothing to really post on basically.

did he really say that???..... thats pretty pathetic if true....

X2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Dragon Bomber wrote:
Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Dragon Bomber wrote:
if TFW dies i dont think i can be stuffed finding another decent forum lol..... that means i would have to acually study Shocked

Sportal . . .

i said decent......

If Sportal isn't decent, what does that make TFW?

Both are good, but as I've always said, I'll be where there's more users and that's Sportal. But I've definitely noticed this Forum dying out, the Football Section is up the shitter.

Sportal is shit Everyone is either an expert , Prize winning journalist or lame Smart arse it really makes one feel sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manning18
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:25 pm

He's obviously covering something up if he's saying that. I'm sure, with the amount of time and effort he's put into TFW that he wouldn't give up that easy. It must be a personal issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:32 pm

Megadeecee wrote:
Sportal is shit Everyone is either an expert , Prize winning journalist or lame Smart arse it really makes one feel sick.

Nah, it's great banter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Don't look into what he said.. I think he was just annoyed that it was dying and wants to fix it basically and it was just an expression.. I'm sure Panthers hasn't given up..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvltism
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:34 pm

In all seriousness, this forum needs more lulz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:35 pm

I said to him

Rip Panthers you never post anymore = Dead

And he said "Not many threads to post in these days Sad"

"I've been trying to get new members aswell but noones joining i'm having no luck at all!"

He cares! He's just saying what we all know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:40 pm

F*** it. I'm letting steam.

I was going to post this about 2 weeks ago, but, I'd have been rubbished for it, so, thanks hendo Thumbleft

It's true what Hendo said in the OP

-BECKHAM-Read this, he won't come back
[
Spoiler:

Panthers-I'd say there's not much for him to post on, he's also gotten a life, and apparently a job.

Hidden Members - Me, Panthers, Teal, TGBY, Ratboy, Shooter, SMASH, Black Bird all hide. Unnecessary, I'll be unhiding myself, it only makes the forum look worse. Admins to disable it in CP IMO

Guys like Panthers, Myself, Panthers, Niv, Roger, Enforcer, KK33, Boomer, Pantherus all online, but rarely post compared to our old standards

Guys like Becks, Aleks, Shanbon, Cameron, Scotty, Socceroos06, NBrown#16, Wizza, Xavier Marshall, Imevil, Immortality, Turtle (Bushranger), Lachy, Mintyjo, Jaques De Molay, Sponge, Emirates

all inactive now, were good posters. We're losing posters, but not gaining them. People are also afraid to post due to postwhore accusations, I've posted like 10 times a day and got them.

We need to recruit, every says, yeah, let's recruit, but, nobody ever actually does, they wait for others to.

START NEW TOPICS, POST IN THEM, PLAY GAMES, PLAY SIM LEAGUES, POST IN THEM, BUT....MAKE NEW TOPICS, DON'T BE AFRAID TO POST, RECRUIT

Last edited by Borja on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Kvltism wrote:
In all seriousness, this forum needs more lulz.

This, this is the key.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 pm

I agree with hidden members Borja. They're so pointless, it's widely known I hate them and it makes the forum look like less members are on, all 7 or 8 of those hidden members are active. I'm trying to get s06 back on the forum but I can never catch him on MSN. I think Cameron's busy with TAE, I dunno.

BTW, what was true that Hendo said? I presume it has something to do with Beckham posting on Caity's account (or getting her to post) that Anderson scored...but I didnt see him say something to do with that, unless I'm blind Confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Ratboy_oo7 wrote:
Well TGBY, Black Bird, Shooter, TFL and Panthers never post anymore. Bojra isn't that active and becks left.

It seems they all stopped posting after Becks left.

I stopped posting because of the ban. I come back, and it's as if I've lost a connection to this place, I don't feel as much a part of it anymore. It's a struggle for me to post here. 6 weeks ago, I'd have said I post 3 times as much here as to TAE, and about 4 times as much as to Cricsim. Now, it's about 3 times as much on TAE, and 2 times as much on Cricsim. Also echo other points, there's nothing to post on.

Caity wrote:
Yeah I ask him to come back and I think Borja has but he's being silly..

I don't know why Panthers gave up but it's sad to see Sad I for one have not given up!

how am I being silly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvltism
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Borja wrote:
People are also afraid to post due to postwhore accusations, I've posted like 10 times a day and got them.
Posting a lot of worthy content makes you a legend. Posting a stream of trite nothingness, jokes that aren't funny, etc. makes you a post whore. Fact of life I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Sibs#12 wrote:
I agree with hidden members Borja. They're so pointless, it's widely known I hate them and it makes the forum look like less members are on, all 7 or 8 of those hidden members are active. I'm trying to get s06 back on the forum but I can never catch him on MSN. I think Cameron's busy with TAE, I dunno.

BTW, what was true that Hendo said? I presume it has something to do with Beckham posting on Caity's account (or getting her to post) that Anderson scored...but I didnt see him say something to do with that, unless I'm blind Confused

He mentioned that to me later in the convo, I posted an MSN convo between us. I was referring the the OP hendo wrote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Kvltism wrote:
Borja wrote:
People are also afraid to post due to postwhore accusations, I've posted like 10 times a day and got them.
Posting a lot of worthy content makes you a legend. Posting a stream of trite nothingness, jokes that aren't funny, etc. makes you a post whore. Fact of life I'm afraid.

I'm beginning to develop a mancrush tbh. Gun post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Megadeecee wrote:

Nah, it's great banter.

CJ and MCA and the scouse idiots are not great banter Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Lol yeah.. come on.. as if i care about man u...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Borja wrote:
Kvltism wrote:
Borja wrote:

I'm beginning to develop a mancrush tbh. Gun post.
wouldnt be the first time youve had a man crush now would it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Fucking stop trolling me TGBY,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvltism
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:09 pm

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Yeh the forum is definitely on it's last legs, their is just nothing to post on these days. I haven't been on as much lately, but when I am theirs hardly anything happening anyway.

Hopefully it picks up as it is still a good forum.

Panthers is on heaps still, I think he's purposely avoiding posting for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Firstly I will be removing my hidden status right now. I was hidden due to a few reasons, which I won't go into any detail at this stage.

Another thing I would like to bring up - in recent times it seems as though a lot of members aren't getting along with each other (or so it seems that way from what members have been saying). No one should be getting bullied or abused.

I will be posting much more in the future. Smile

Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:15 pm

This is a good forum, but as people have already said, no one is posting anymore.

I think 2 people posted in the football forum yesterday which is pretty bad considering its "The World Game".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Panthers wrote:
Firstly I will be removing my hidden status right now. I was hidden due to a few reasons, which I won't go into any detail at this stage.

Another thing I would like to bring up - in recent times it seems as though a lot of members aren't getting along with each other (or so it seems that way from what members have been saying). No one should be getting bullied or abused.

I will be posting much more in the future. Smile

Mainly me | Everyone tbh.

I say this to that

\_/

aw ya, and Teal, go F*** Krystal.

Last edited by Borja on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Shooter wrote:
Yeh the forum is definitely on it's last legs, their is just nothing to post on these days. I haven't been on as much lately, but when I am theirs hardly anything happening anyway.

Hopefully it picks up as it is still a good forum.

Panthers is on heaps still, I think he's purposely avoiding posting for whatever reason.
+2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   

Back to top Go down

The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to: