HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:19 am

Yeah xmas is a big reason, DB is up here in Brisbane and doesnt have a computer as much as he did down there.

I am posting and on here everyday but there is not much to post to ahha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 am

It has been down a long time before Xmas though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Nothing happening, that's the problem. Those who follow the NBA and NFL are posting away, but most don't have an interest, AFL and NRL basically have nothing interesting happening, unless you find Riewoldt's package "interesting", and let's face it, no one really cares about the Ashes any more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:18 am

Well the forum is like dead... I've basically lost all motivation to post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Should fire up a bit more once the proper AFL and NRL seasons get under way. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:11 pm

SPORTAL!!!

Jokes. But yeah, hopefully this place does lift when the AFL and NRL seasons start. The Football forum is as dead as a doorknob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keno
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:55 pm

no need to panic. i have returned, wherever i am people just want to be. you wait for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:00 pm

carlton11 wrote:
Well the forum is like dead... I've basically lost all motivation to post.

Sad Day when the Big Fella Loses it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:03 pm

A little bit of life has been injected back into the forum over the last day or two because of a couple of members coming back. It's bit of a change to come on here and actually see a lot of yellow/orange folders next to the subforums when I come on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:35 pm

its a domino effect. A few people stop posting and the rest follow. Pretty easy to understand as there is nothing to talk about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashes
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:00 pm

League seasons back boys gotta be in every tipping comp known to man so I'm back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:02 pm

NRL section is back Smile

Rest of the forum is business as usual though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:36 pm

What happened to the stats section of the forum? I know it was rooted a while back, but now it's gone permanently?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Danger32 wrote:
What happened to the stats section of the forum? I know it was rooted a while back, but now it's gone permanently?

Yeah that's been out of action for a while now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:59 pm

I tried looking for it last night but someone had posted the link somewhere in this thread anyway.

http://www.tfwforum.com/statistics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panthers
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Anyone know if Shooter's still around?

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 pm

On Sportal yeah.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:38 am

Pretty good this week I'd think? 'NRL is rigged' thread seemed to have brought a ton of members in, whether they hang around or not is a guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   

Back to top Go down

The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum