HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Everyone can start posting in FWCL too, 21 posts in a matchday thread is ridiculous considering we have 100's last season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broncos11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:19 pm

League forum is the most active by far these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Let's stick together and get this thing going!

Hands in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSteele22
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:26 pm

*Puts hand on Caity's*

1!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:27 pm

*Puts hand in*

2!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:28 pm

*puts hand in too*

this can be the biggest 'hands in' thing ever! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
SuperSteele22
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:28 pm

*Puts other hand in*

And it won't be gay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:29 pm

Cmon TFW!!!
Live on.
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:29 pm

*Puts Foot In*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
Black Bird
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:30 pm

I was pretty much done when I posted a massive post on grassroots in Australia and it got no action. I used to try to post some good topics but I havent been posting much of late cause of better things in my life.

TFWs ran its race and it didnt win

R.I.P The Final Whistle
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Put's foot in, anticlimax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:32 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. PWNED BY TEAL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:33 pm

I think that the main board needs some changing.
Make it look a little better.
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:34 pm

*takes foot out, kicks borja's other leg making him trip over* mwuhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Black Bird wrote:
I was pretty much done when I posted a massive post on grassroots in Australia and it got no action. I used to try to post some good topics but I havent been posting much of late cause of better things in my life.

TFWs ran its race and it didnt win

R.I.P The Final Whistle

That is the negative attitude we don't need BB.. Come on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:36 pm

More boards=more posting. Entertainment & Gaming sections needed. sport boards to be divided more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvltism
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Entertainment & Gaming threads can go in Off-Topic. Why bother creating even more sub-forums purely for the fun of it? At least with Music, there's a reasonably steady stream of posts/content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Ratboy_oo7 wrote:
League forum is the most active by far these days.

the best sport always wins Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Megadeecee wrote:
Sportal is shit Everyone is either an expert , Prize winning journalist or lame Smart arse it really makes one feel sick.

Nah, it's great banter.

some can be but most is not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mozza
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:29 pm

i agree with MDC, sometimes good, a lot of the time i just get pissed off though cos any opinion just gets abused and you don't actually feel like a good member eg. mighty crow army
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:30 pm

mozza wrote:
i agree with MDC, sometimes good, a lot of the time i just get pissed off though cos any opinion just gets abused and you don't actually feel like a good member eg. mighty C*** army

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:50 pm

I haven't been posting as much as I would normally, due to Yr 12 commitments ect, but I'm sure you're all sick to death of me harking on about it by now, so I won't go into details Smile

I've noticed the chatbox has been quiet, but I can't really say with any certainty on that, as I can rarely see who's on and who's not these days.

A few things that can be done on the advertising front:

Bloggers - I've noticed that you can add Blogs to sites such as StumbleUpon and Digg. My blogs are up on StumbleUpon, and I got Panthers to make the Blog viewable by Guests so it all works. If you feel comfortable with it, add your blog to sites like that, adds exposure.

Anyone with a YouTube account - add the occasional sports video if your in the know-how, and increase exposure by putting ads for the site in the little bubble thingies.

Teal's Recruiting Mob - Have no idea who you are, but my advice is don't get picky about spamming. Choose a site, a nice target, and spam the F*** out of it. Who cares if their admin abuse you, or the local MCA type has a crack at you? This forum business, it's survival of the fittest, and clearly we ain't the fittest at this point in time.

Just my contribution here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:33 pm

I got more important stuff than to be on here as much as I would want to, so I am very inactive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smashedmirror704
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:46 pm

If a forum isn't going forwards, it's going backwards. It's not about posting more, it's about attracting new members and if you need to spam to do that, so be it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Bird
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:39 am

we've lost too many members thorugh cruddy running of the forum and the amount of fights that happen have had members go back to their original sports forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   

Back to top Go down

The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum