HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:05 am

I've got a few ideas for tising', saw a few decent ones in my abscense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:33 am

The thing with Sportal is that no one cares about the 'rules' so while there's tons of activity, with that comes tons of retards (beat that, bluemanc) who ruin the fun for most people but usually get away with it. Foul language, racism, overall pathetic conduct. Fairly sad, especially since the forum itself is a dump.

muzza's (unexpected) arrival kind of helps, though.

As for this place ... as long as there are people who post regularly and inject a fair amount of life and activity, we shouldn't die. We're not a business, we're a forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:36 am

Cynic wrote:
The thing with Sportal is that no one cares about the 'rules' so while there's tons of activity, with that comes tons of retards (beat that, bluemanc) who ruin the fun for most people but usually get away with it. Foul language, racism, overall pathetic conduct. Fairly sad, especially since the forum itself is a dump.

muzza's (unexpected) arrival kind of helps, though.

Don't get what you mean by the bolded,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynic
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:38 am

muzza's an admin who interacts with the posters and points out when people are doing stupid things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boomer
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:47 am

One post in the whole football section so far today. TFW really is dying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzy
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:45 am

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:25 am

ive been posting(whoring maybe Wink) a fair bit this afternoon trying to get some chat about Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:27 am

TFW is not dying.. gosh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broncos11
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:31 am

If a forum is dead, then it gets like 10 posts a day.

We need to get more threads up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprooly
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:08 pm

yeah i reckon its dying and i think i havent helped the situation by not posting enough

The chat shows as sproolys baisism goes down the forum goes down

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:10 pm

As scruffy said this thread was great.. if everyone just starts adding their little bit it'll be just that kick tfw needs imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:26 pm

Caity wrote:
TFW is not dying.. gosh...

+2

Trust me, I've seen a dying forum, I've admined a dying forum... this ain't a dying forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:32 pm

One thing I think Panthers should do is email all users. I'm pretty sure there's a feature where you can type in a message and click something and it sends the email to everyone on the forum. It'll send the email to us active users as well but oh well, at least it's getting out there.

That's something I strongly suggest...because then everyone who's signed up on here will get the email and hopefully it will motivate people to come back to the forum and/or post more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:34 pm

^^ Always a good idea. Just send random crap once a month, disguised as a TFW newsletter or something... least they remember about the site Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:01 pm

TheFeldster wrote:
^^ Always a good idea. Just send random crap once a month, disguised as a TFW newsletter or something... least they remember about the site Laughing

hahaha i like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Man Majority of you uys are kids, instead of spending hours and hours a day on a forum, why dont you get out there and enjoy your life, Borja you are an exception, you have no hope, stick to forums..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:20 pm

TGBY wrote:
Man Majority of you uys are kids, instead of spending hours and hours a day on a forum, why dont you get out there and enjoy your life, Borja you are an exception, you have no hope, stick to forums..

haha coming from you Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:28 pm

hahah, when was the last time i spent more than 30 minutes of my day on here?

Ive made 18 posts in the last week, hardly alot of time is it

Im just gonna throw it out there and say you average almost as many posts a day than me, making you look even stupider

Last edited by TGBY on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Bird
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Teal should probably work on his goal kicking so he doesnt get omitted again instead of foruming all day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:30 pm

you average "Posts per day : 14.22"

i average: "Posts per day : 11.91"

fail once again TGBY.....

and im not the one with the problem with the forum or the ppl on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shooter
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:32 pm

TGBY has turned in to the new Becks, all of a sudden hates it and everyone on it.

You used to be on a fair bit, it's only recently you have stopped posting, why are you having a go at everyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:34 pm

You seem to be the one who has the problem with me, i never said anything to you, and you had a go at me, contradicting yourself much.

Man i have no problem with anyone, the only person i have had a go at if you look back, is Borja, for obvious reasons, i never had a crack at anyone else, DB had a crack at me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:35 pm

i was proving you wrong... just wanted to point it out...

and i was just sick of you paying out on borja.. its kinda getting old
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGBY
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:37 pm

I dont care if you think its getting old, i cant stand the guy, and i do not understand why he says what he says, other than that ive had a go at no1, i dont hate the forum, i dont hate anyone on it, i was just confused by Shooters post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:13 pm

a_F_c wrote:
CJ and MCA and the scouse idiots are not great banter Laughing

Haha, CJ and MCA are great fun. Especially CJ and rolling him time after time. Very Happy

mozza wrote:
i agree with MDC, sometimes good, a lot of the time i just get pissed off though cos any opinion just gets abused and you don't actually feel like a good member eg. mighty crow army

Nah mate, you've just got to live with it I suppose. It is just a Forum after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin   

Back to top Go down

The Weekly Evaluation Thread: Dyin or Survivin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum