HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Infamous members of TFW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaneSwan#36
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Borja wrote:
Topgun Jimmy is your man SBW
Yeahh, he was bloody good fun.
2nd best intro thread.
best intro thread goes to the member from Rizaveli who named himself 'Guest' Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:26 pm

FKKKKKKKN HELL, JIMMY WAS FKN GREAT! OLE!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Enforcer wrote:
Thats right teal, you squealed to the skank/whore bag
Indeed. But a great TFW moment would've not happened if i did that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:18 pm

I so knew teal was telling her because he went quiet.. not a suprise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:26 pm

although i do miss cassi..

Beckham#23 will sorely be missed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealDevils
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Chuck Bass wrote:
although i do miss cassi..

Beckham#23 will sorely be missed...
Just because she hit on you in every post Wink

Yeah indeed he will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.otc-forums.com
Hank Moody
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:31 pm

hit on, yeah i know, but actually being mentioned by someone is mainly what i getting at Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caity
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:33 pm

......... Righteo Hank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damo
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:36 pm

I started the feud between them, because I went on msn and told Cassii that Caity called her a fat sl** and then Cassii went ape shit on chatbox.

I also revealed all in the Sibs/Cassii penisgate incident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:55 pm

wat happened in the darkest day?
ive heard people mention it but i duno wat it was Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Damo wrote:
I started the feud between them, because I went on msn and told Cassii that Caity called her a fat sl** and then Cassii went ape shit on chatbox.

I also revealed all in the Sibs/Cassii penisgate incident.

Haha Damo you Shitstirer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Camdog!

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:26 am

I reckon all of our founding members (Camdog, Panthers, SBW, Celtics08/Boomer) should go down in history Very Happy

PTK was a legend also Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFeldster
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:49 am

a_F_c wrote:
wat happened in the darkest day?
ive heard people mention it but i duno wat it was Sad

Laughing What didn't happen? Razz

First, Venom's NBA site (which I was involved in) was hacked by Panthers' mate, and entirely wiped, making the people involved very cross - SBW and Boomer, who were involved in Venom's site, even left TFW, but came back later. Then, the admin team of the time took another hit when Cameron stepped down to focus on studies.

Add to the confusion that Venom and Rozza both left the forum, and the first of Rozza's many alts started appearing and spamming the site.

I'm sure more than that happened, but I forget Sad They were some of the main ones...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_F_c
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:15 am

haha trueeeee
i dont remember any of that Confused
maybe i wasnt around then hrrrmmmm Laughing
seemed epic tho haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:16 am

The Darkest Day...here goes.

Well Panthers got his mate to hack the NBA site and it was gone. I think he got his mate to do this because Venom kept telling us to join. From my understaing, SBW put a hella lot of work helping him put the site together so he was naturally pissed off that all his work went to nothing. Boomer was also pissed off (I'm not sure if he did stuff for the forum as well, or its coz his brother was angry for putting all this work to nothing) and so them two got really angry and started going off...they were both stripped of mod and admin statuts respectively and thats where it all began.

With the help of Rozza, then BlackCaps, and Venom, then SportsLegend, they spammed the website with 7 alts Panthers used for trading, proving that the IPs matched up and the usernames of them. Consequently they were all IP banned I think...at least their accounts were banned at any rate.

Venom and Rozza returned with numerous alts, spamming the forum with the link to their then-forum 'Off Stump'. I, alongside other members, was extremely frustrated about this...so I decided to do something about it. I convinced Rozza to put me as an admin, and then after a couple days I deleted all members off the forum, deleted all the boards, and turned everything black...Rozza and Venom then got extremely angry and spammed a bit more.

Then of course they left for a bit and returned later, now they dont spam and are alright members, apart from a few incidents.

Of course, after the Darkest Day, the admin was hit again...Cameron stepped down to 'focus on studies'. I asked him via PM if this was the only reason and he said no, the Darkest Day incident also had a bit to do with it.

SBW, a few days after the Darkest Day, revealed to me that Panthers tried to delete the forum after all of this. Apparently the head admin is the only one who can remove the forum, and an email is sent out to all other admin/mods when they do this (however they cant do anything about it). The confirmation email is also send to the head admin, and all the head admin has to do is click on a link or something and the forum is gone. So Panthers attempted to delete the forum, but decided the better of it Smile

Overall it was a very heated day, and Hendo wrapped it all up with a beautiful thread with the day's incidents, which was later deleted... Neutral

So there you go, TFW's Darkest Day in a (rather large) nutshell Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megadeecee
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:53 am

Geez there's a lot of shit going on around here that i miss thankfully.... too busy with my jibbering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashes
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:29 pm

anyone wanna sum up the Caity Cassi fight for those who weren't around?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoke
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:05 am

Sibs#12 wrote:

Well Panthers got his mate to hack the NBA site and it was gone. I think he got his mate to do this because Venom kept telling us to join. From my understaing, SBW put a hella lot of work helping him put the site together so he was naturally pissed off that all his work went to nothing. Boomer was also pissed off (I'm not sure if he did stuff for the forum as well, or its coz his brother was angry for putting all this work to nothing) and so them two got really angry and started going off...they were both stripped of mod and admin statuts respectively and thats where it all began.

With the help of Rozza, then BlackCaps, and Venom, then SportsLegend, they spammed the website with 7 alts Panthers used for trading, proving that the IPs matched up and the usernames of them. Consequently they were all IP banned I think...at least their accounts were banned at any rate.

Venom and Rozza returned with numerous alts, spamming the forum with the link to their then-forum 'Off Stump'. I, alongside other members, was extremely frustrated about this...so I decided to do something about it. I convinced Rozza to put me as an admin, and then after a couple days I deleted all members off the forum, deleted all the boards, and turned everything black...Rozza and Venom then got extremely angry and spammed a bit more.

Then of course they left for a bit and returned later, now they dont spam and are alright members, apart from a few incidents.

Of course, after the Darkest Day, the admin was hit again...Cameron stepped down to 'focus on studies'. I asked him via PM if this was the only reason and he said no, the Darkest Day incident also had a bit to do with it.

SBW, a few days after the Darkest Day, revealed to me that Panthers tried to delete the forum after all of this. Apparently the head admin is the only one who can remove the forum, and an email is sent out to all other admin/mods when they do this (however they cant do anything about it). The confirmation email is also send to the head admin, and all the head admin has to do is click on a link or something and the forum is gone. So Panthers attempted to delete the forum, but decided the better of it Smile

Overall it was a very heated day, and Hendo wrapped it all up with a beautiful thread with the day's incidents, which was later deleted... Neutral

pretty much bang on, except, I was overseas for this, but didn't get a mention, I was the crucial link Very Happy

It was my admin account that Panthers' mate hacked, however, I was the only one to forgive straight away for it, and spoke to Panthers before he deleted it, knowing his intentions, and tried to talk him out of it (whether it was that that made him, idk).

Cam left for TAE. common knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Arrow
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:35 am

Sibs#12 wrote:

Do you have any proof that all this occurred?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infamous members of TFW   

Back to top Go down

Infamous members of TFW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Basketball | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum